"/>

国产精品99一区二区三_免费中文日韩_国产在线精品一区二区_日本成人手机在线

Spotlight: Seven years on, Fukushima nuclear cleanup still long way to go
Source: Xinhua   2018-03-11 20:29:28

TOKYO, March 11 (Xinhua) -- Seven years after one of the worst nuclear disasters in history, Japan is still struggling with the aftermaths, not only the tough tasks of reconstruction, but also nuclear cleanup work that is expected to take generations, with hefty costs and unsolved technical problems.

The massive earthquake and the ensuing tsunami on March 11, 2011 severely damaged three reactors at Daiichi facility in Fukushima, which suffered core meltdowns after their key cooling systems were knocked out and backup power supplies rendered useless.

Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings Inc. (TEPCO), operator of the crippled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant, had since successfully decommissioned the No. 5 and 6 reactors at the plant, and more than 1,500 fuel rods in the No. 4 reactor had been taken out and safely stored by the end of 2014.

But the problem lies with removing the melted nuclear fuel and debris from the No.1 to 3 reactors, which, according to experts, poses the biggest challenge to the decommission work.

The Japanese government and TEPCO have made plans to start fuel removal from the three reactors in 2021, but experts have expressed doubts regarding whether the plan could be carried out as scheduled.

Toyoshi Fuketa, Nuclear Regulation Authority Chairman, told a press conference recently that the removal work has not yet reached a point where "exit is in sight."

One of the difficulties lies in the extremely high radiation levels inside the reactors.

TEPCO said last month that levels of radiation detected inside the No. 2 reactor in a January probe were as high as 7-42 sieverts per hour, still enough to kill a person for just a short period of exposure.

The operator of the crippled plant, having established the path of conducting the cleanup work through remote mechanic systems, is still struggling with finding more viable technical solutions to the process.

The whole process also comes with a hefty price tag. According to Japan's Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, the cost of the decontamination work and treatment of polluted water, is expected to surge to 8 trillion yen (75 billion U.S. dollars) in total.

The number was much higher according to the calculation of a civil group Atomic Energy Citizens' Committee, reaching roughly 30 trillion yen (281 billion U.S. dollars).

Other thorny problems include decontaminating the soil and treating the contaminated water.

To keep the No.1 to 3 reactors cooled, TEPCO has to inject a large amount of fresh water into the reactors constantly. The water becomes radioactive in the process and is then stored in the basement of the reactor buildings. TEPCO's "decontamination" facilities can remove radioactive cesium and strontium from the water but not tritium.

TEPCO released a limited amount of radioactive water into the Pacific Ocean after getting approval from the local fishery association in September 2015. But there is not enough scientific research to determine that dumping contaminated water into the ocean is safe.

Some much-vaunted measures turned out not as efficient as they were originally planned while costing a huge sum of the money.

A government-commissioned group of experts concluded recently that a costly underground ice wall is only partially effective in reducing the ever-growing amount of contaminated water at the nuclear plant.

The wall cost 34.5 billion yen (323 million U.S. dollars) to build and is expected to cost more than 1 billion yen (9.4 million U.S. dollars) annually in operating and maintenance.

Most of the hefty expenses would have to be borne by taxpayers, as TEPCO, which was bailed out by the government, has been grappling with difficult financial situations when coping with the lengthy task of decommissioning the plant and carrying out cleanup work which is likely to take decades.

The operator of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant has also been hit with a number of lawsuits for alleged negligence or improper design, construction and maintenance of the nuclear facilities.

"The multiple disasters that struck Fukushima seven years ago are not something that just belongs to the past, but are still affecting us," said Fukushima Governor Masao Uchibori.

Editor: Chengcheng
Related News
Xinhuanet

Spotlight: Seven years on, Fukushima nuclear cleanup still long way to go

Source: Xinhua 2018-03-11 20:29:28
[Editor: huaxia]

TOKYO, March 11 (Xinhua) -- Seven years after one of the worst nuclear disasters in history, Japan is still struggling with the aftermaths, not only the tough tasks of reconstruction, but also nuclear cleanup work that is expected to take generations, with hefty costs and unsolved technical problems.

The massive earthquake and the ensuing tsunami on March 11, 2011 severely damaged three reactors at Daiichi facility in Fukushima, which suffered core meltdowns after their key cooling systems were knocked out and backup power supplies rendered useless.

Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings Inc. (TEPCO), operator of the crippled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant, had since successfully decommissioned the No. 5 and 6 reactors at the plant, and more than 1,500 fuel rods in the No. 4 reactor had been taken out and safely stored by the end of 2014.

But the problem lies with removing the melted nuclear fuel and debris from the No.1 to 3 reactors, which, according to experts, poses the biggest challenge to the decommission work.

The Japanese government and TEPCO have made plans to start fuel removal from the three reactors in 2021, but experts have expressed doubts regarding whether the plan could be carried out as scheduled.

Toyoshi Fuketa, Nuclear Regulation Authority Chairman, told a press conference recently that the removal work has not yet reached a point where "exit is in sight."

One of the difficulties lies in the extremely high radiation levels inside the reactors.

TEPCO said last month that levels of radiation detected inside the No. 2 reactor in a January probe were as high as 7-42 sieverts per hour, still enough to kill a person for just a short period of exposure.

The operator of the crippled plant, having established the path of conducting the cleanup work through remote mechanic systems, is still struggling with finding more viable technical solutions to the process.

The whole process also comes with a hefty price tag. According to Japan's Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, the cost of the decontamination work and treatment of polluted water, is expected to surge to 8 trillion yen (75 billion U.S. dollars) in total.

The number was much higher according to the calculation of a civil group Atomic Energy Citizens' Committee, reaching roughly 30 trillion yen (281 billion U.S. dollars).

Other thorny problems include decontaminating the soil and treating the contaminated water.

To keep the No.1 to 3 reactors cooled, TEPCO has to inject a large amount of fresh water into the reactors constantly. The water becomes radioactive in the process and is then stored in the basement of the reactor buildings. TEPCO's "decontamination" facilities can remove radioactive cesium and strontium from the water but not tritium.

TEPCO released a limited amount of radioactive water into the Pacific Ocean after getting approval from the local fishery association in September 2015. But there is not enough scientific research to determine that dumping contaminated water into the ocean is safe.

Some much-vaunted measures turned out not as efficient as they were originally planned while costing a huge sum of the money.

A government-commissioned group of experts concluded recently that a costly underground ice wall is only partially effective in reducing the ever-growing amount of contaminated water at the nuclear plant.

The wall cost 34.5 billion yen (323 million U.S. dollars) to build and is expected to cost more than 1 billion yen (9.4 million U.S. dollars) annually in operating and maintenance.

Most of the hefty expenses would have to be borne by taxpayers, as TEPCO, which was bailed out by the government, has been grappling with difficult financial situations when coping with the lengthy task of decommissioning the plant and carrying out cleanup work which is likely to take decades.

The operator of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant has also been hit with a number of lawsuits for alleged negligence or improper design, construction and maintenance of the nuclear facilities.

"The multiple disasters that struck Fukushima seven years ago are not something that just belongs to the past, but are still affecting us," said Fukushima Governor Masao Uchibori.

[Editor: huaxia]
010020070750000000000000011100001370320231
国产精品99一区二区三_免费中文日韩_国产在线精品一区二区_日本成人手机在线
黄色日韩在线| 欧美韩日一区二区| 亚洲一二三四区| 亚洲一区亚洲| 欧美影院精品一区| 久久人人爽人人爽| 欧美国产免费| 国产精品啊v在线| 国产色婷婷国产综合在线理论片a| 国产在线拍偷自揄拍精品| 在线观看欧美视频| 日韩特黄影片| 性欧美精品高清| 猛男gaygay欧美视频| 欧美日韩色一区| 国产亚洲精品高潮| 亚洲国内自拍| 亚洲一区二区三区精品在线观看| 欧美一区二区免费| 欧美福利网址| 国产老肥熟一区二区三区| 亚洲黄色成人久久久| 亚洲男人的天堂在线aⅴ视频| 美国成人直播| 国产欧美韩日| 一本色道婷婷久久欧美| 久久久久综合网| 国产精品成人一区二区网站软件 | 欧美日韩亚洲一区三区| 国产午夜精品全部视频在线播放 | 国产精品xnxxcom| **欧美日韩vr在线| 欧美午夜一区二区三区免费大片| 国产精品你懂的| 伊人久久男人天堂| 午夜精品久久久久久99热软件| 麻豆免费精品视频| 国产精品美女一区二区| 国内精品久久久久影院色| 日韩亚洲欧美成人| 久久爱91午夜羞羞| 欧美网站大全在线观看| 在线观看91精品国产入口| 在线视频免费在线观看一区二区| 午夜日韩电影| 欧美黄色视屏| 国产亚洲精久久久久久| 99在线观看免费视频精品观看| 欧美一区二区三区久久精品| 欧美电影免费观看| 国产乱码精品一区二区三区av| 亚洲狠狠婷婷| 欧美与欧洲交xxxx免费观看| 久久国产欧美| 欧美日韩国产精品自在自线| 国产伪娘ts一区| 亚洲伦理精品| 久久在精品线影院精品国产| 国产精品久久久久三级| 夜色激情一区二区| 老司机精品久久| 国产日本欧美一区二区| aa亚洲婷婷| 欧美不卡在线视频| 国产一区二区中文| 在线天堂一区av电影| 毛片一区二区| 国产欧美一区二区视频| 亚洲午夜羞羞片| 欧美久久久久免费| 在线播放日韩专区| 欧美在线亚洲综合一区| 欧美日韩亚洲一区二区三区| 亚洲二区免费| 久久免费黄色| 国产视频一区在线| 午夜精品久久久久久久| 国产精品高潮视频| 亚洲欧洲日产国产综合网| 性伦欧美刺激片在线观看| 欧美视频在线不卡| 亚洲免费精彩视频| 欧美激情a∨在线视频播放| 影音欧美亚洲| 久久久噜噜噜久久中文字幕色伊伊 | 欧美色网一区二区| 国内精品视频久久| 欧美一级专区| 国产欧美日韩精品a在线观看| 亚洲一区制服诱惑| 国产精品二区二区三区| 一区二区三区成人| 欧美日韩一区二区在线观看 | 久久久久久久综合| 国产在线观看91精品一区| 午夜视频在线观看一区二区| 国产精品久久久久aaaa九色| 宅男在线国产精品| 欧美日韩午夜剧场| 99成人在线| 欧美日韩一区二区视频在线| 日韩图片一区| 欧美日韩日本国产亚洲在线| 99国内精品久久| 欧美日韩一区二区三区四区五区| 日韩一级精品| 欧美日韩一区三区| 亚洲一区二区三区视频| 久热综合在线亚洲精品| 国产精品扒开腿做爽爽爽软件| 亚洲深夜福利网站| 国产精品欧美精品| 中文国产一区| 欧美精品在线播放| av成人激情| 欧美中文字幕第一页| 激情欧美亚洲| 欧美午夜片在线观看| 美女精品视频一区| 亚洲专区一区二区三区| 在线欧美福利| 国产主播一区二区三区四区| 欧美大片一区| 久久精品导航| 亚洲丰满在线| 国产精品三级久久久久久电影| 久久久久久香蕉网| 一本不卡影院| 久久久久久久久久久久久女国产乱 | 欧美黑人在线观看| 99re在线精品| 国产精品网红福利| 久久久久www| 欧美激情精品| 一本久久综合亚洲鲁鲁五月天| 欧美三级日韩三级国产三级| 亚洲欧美日韩精品在线| 国产综合色在线| 欧美福利视频| 亚洲一卡二卡三卡四卡五卡| 国产欧亚日韩视频| 欧美激情性爽国产精品17p| 亚洲在线免费| 国产精品久久久久久久久久直播| 欧美资源在线观看| 亚洲狠狠丁香婷婷综合久久久| 日韩一级黄色av| 日韩一区二区精品葵司在线| 欧美影视一区| 亚洲激情成人| 国产精品乱人伦一区二区| 久久久久久穴| 一本久道综合久久精品| 国产婷婷精品| 欧美精品高清视频| 欧美一区二区三区四区在线观看地址| 伊人男人综合视频网| 欧美色偷偷大香| 久久中文在线| 亚洲私拍自拍| 在线观看中文字幕不卡| 欧美激情一区在线| 午夜精品久久久久久久99水蜜桃 | 欧美三日本三级少妇三99| 久久国产精品久久w女人spa| 亚洲人屁股眼子交8| 国产深夜精品福利| 欧美日韩岛国| 久久噜噜噜精品国产亚洲综合| 一区二区三区精品国产| 在线观看欧美日韩| 国产麻豆综合| 欧美国产日韩在线| 欧美在线3区| 一本久久青青| 精品91在线| 国产精品国产三级国产a| 久热国产精品视频| 一区二区三区四区五区在线| 狠狠色狠色综合曰曰| 国产精品国产精品| 欧美女同视频| 久久亚洲精选| 欧美一级视频免费在线观看| av不卡在线观看| 亚洲国产欧美日韩精品| 国产亚洲免费的视频看| 欧美亚洲第一区| 欧美激情第五页| 久久婷婷国产综合精品青草| 亚洲男女毛片无遮挡| 日韩视频不卡| 1769国内精品视频在线播放| 国产欧美日韩综合| 欧美精品日日鲁夜夜添| 亚洲五月婷婷| 亚洲成人在线免费| 国产精品亚洲综合色区韩国| 欧美日韩三级电影在线| 欧美二区在线播放| 另类欧美日韩国产在线| 国产精品a久久久久| 欧美成人中文字幕在线| 久久久久久91香蕉国产|