"/>

国产精品99一区二区三_免费中文日韩_国产在线精品一区二区_日本成人手机在线

Manchester prepares to remember its night of terror one year on

Source: Xinhua    2018-05-21 19:32:56

LONDON, May 21 (Xinhua) -- A day-long program of events will take place in Manchester Tuesday to mark the first anniversary of one of the worse terrorism attacks so far this century in Britain.

Suicide bomber Salman Abedi detonated a bomb at the end of a concert at the Manchester Arena on May 22 last year. The bomb killed 22 people and injured hundreds more.

Nationally, a minute's silence will be observed at 2:30 p.m. in Manchester's Albert Square as well as at government and public buildings in London and across the country to remember the victims.

In Manchester, where many of the injured are still undergoing treatment, a number of public memorial events are planned.

City leader, Councillor Sir Richard Leese, said Manchester will be remembering those affected and the remarkable spirit of solidarity shown by the city and well-wishers in the aftermath of attack.

He said: "None of us will ever forget the shocking events of 22 May 2017. The first anniversary of the attack is bound to be an emotional time and it has a different personal meaning for everyone affected by it. That is something which is reflected in the range of commemorative events."

"We will never forget the 22 people, including children, who lost their lives and many others who were badly hurt or traumatized. They remain in the forefront of our thoughts and at the heart of the anniversary program."

Leese said the city will also remember the way that in the aftermath of the attack, Manchester and beyond came together in a spirit of solidarity and refusal to give in to hatred, describing it as a source of inspiration and comfort for many people.

One of the key events will be "Remembering Together: National Service of Commemoration" at Manchester Cathedral between 2 and 3 p.m..

The service will be attended by families who lost loved ones, people who were badly injured in the attack, first responders, civic leaders and national figures.

Thousands of voices will be raised in harmony as an array of local choirs come together at 7 p.m. in Albert Square for "Manchester Together with One Voice".

At precisely 10:31 p.m., bells will ring out from the city center to mark the moment the bomb exploded with devastating results.

Throughout this week, until May 27, people can leave their own personal messages along a Trees of Hope trail.

Recently released official figures show that as well as 22 fatalities, 800 others suffered physical injuries or deep psychological damage, an indication that the scars of a moment of terror are still raw in Manchester.

Editor: ZD
Related News
Xinhuanet

Manchester prepares to remember its night of terror one year on

Source: Xinhua 2018-05-21 19:32:56

LONDON, May 21 (Xinhua) -- A day-long program of events will take place in Manchester Tuesday to mark the first anniversary of one of the worse terrorism attacks so far this century in Britain.

Suicide bomber Salman Abedi detonated a bomb at the end of a concert at the Manchester Arena on May 22 last year. The bomb killed 22 people and injured hundreds more.

Nationally, a minute's silence will be observed at 2:30 p.m. in Manchester's Albert Square as well as at government and public buildings in London and across the country to remember the victims.

In Manchester, where many of the injured are still undergoing treatment, a number of public memorial events are planned.

City leader, Councillor Sir Richard Leese, said Manchester will be remembering those affected and the remarkable spirit of solidarity shown by the city and well-wishers in the aftermath of attack.

He said: "None of us will ever forget the shocking events of 22 May 2017. The first anniversary of the attack is bound to be an emotional time and it has a different personal meaning for everyone affected by it. That is something which is reflected in the range of commemorative events."

"We will never forget the 22 people, including children, who lost their lives and many others who were badly hurt or traumatized. They remain in the forefront of our thoughts and at the heart of the anniversary program."

Leese said the city will also remember the way that in the aftermath of the attack, Manchester and beyond came together in a spirit of solidarity and refusal to give in to hatred, describing it as a source of inspiration and comfort for many people.

One of the key events will be "Remembering Together: National Service of Commemoration" at Manchester Cathedral between 2 and 3 p.m..

The service will be attended by families who lost loved ones, people who were badly injured in the attack, first responders, civic leaders and national figures.

Thousands of voices will be raised in harmony as an array of local choirs come together at 7 p.m. in Albert Square for "Manchester Together with One Voice".

At precisely 10:31 p.m., bells will ring out from the city center to mark the moment the bomb exploded with devastating results.

Throughout this week, until May 27, people can leave their own personal messages along a Trees of Hope trail.

Recently released official figures show that as well as 22 fatalities, 800 others suffered physical injuries or deep psychological damage, an indication that the scars of a moment of terror are still raw in Manchester.

[Editor: huaxia]
010020070750000000000000011100001371954811
国产精品99一区二区三_免费中文日韩_国产在线精品一区二区_日本成人手机在线
欧美成人一区二区三区| 久久九九免费| 99视频在线观看一区三区| 一本色道久久精品| 亚洲综合精品四区| 久久久久成人精品| 欧美激情偷拍| 国产精品家教| 在线不卡中文字幕| 一区二区欧美在线| 久久超碰97人人做人人爱| 欧美va天堂va视频va在线| 欧美视频在线观看一区| 国内视频一区| 99国产精品久久久久久久久久 | 国产精品视频网址| 国产精品chinese| 欧美性大战久久久久久久| 国内精品国产成人| 一区二区视频免费在线观看| 亚洲二区在线视频| 久久亚洲色图| 国产综合久久久久久鬼色| 欧美在线二区| 欧美成人午夜影院| 最新亚洲激情| 亚洲小少妇裸体bbw| 欧美激情一区二区三区四区| 欧美三级乱码| 亚洲欧美日韩国产另类专区| 99re6这里只有精品| 欧美激情一区三区| 亚洲国语精品自产拍在线观看| 欧美激情bt| 亚洲欧美日韩一区二区三区在线| 亚洲一区二区三区在线| 久久久免费精品| 亚洲自啪免费| 久久香蕉国产线看观看网| 国产精品一区二区a| 香蕉av福利精品导航| 国产精品视频内| 国产精品qvod| 亚洲经典一区| 久久精彩视频| 国产精品久久97| 日韩视频一区二区三区在线播放免费观看 | 欧美丝袜一区二区| 亚洲福利国产| 久久福利一区| 国产精品嫩草影院av蜜臀| 日韩视频在线观看一区二区| 久久综合久久88| 国产一区二三区| 亚洲欧美日韩在线不卡| 欧美日韩一区二区三区免费| 91久久精品久久国产性色也91| 久久九九免费| 国产一区二区高清不卡| 亚洲欧美一区二区三区极速播放| 欧美老女人xx| 亚洲国产第一| 麻豆av一区二区三区久久| 国产综合香蕉五月婷在线| 亚洲欧美在线磁力| 欧美日韩免费看| 日韩午夜精品视频| 欧美丰满高潮xxxx喷水动漫| 精品动漫一区| 久久久久亚洲综合| 国模套图日韩精品一区二区| 欧美一区二区三区视频免费| 国产精品久久一区二区三区| 亚洲视频自拍偷拍| 国产精品成人v| 亚洲天堂免费观看| 欧美吻胸吃奶大尺度电影| 一区二区三区不卡视频在线观看| 欧美理论视频| aa级大片欧美三级| 欧美日韩三级视频| 亚洲最新在线视频| 欧美日韩亚洲视频| 国产精品99久久久久久久久久久久| 欧美国产日本| 99精品热6080yy久久| 欧美视频三区在线播放| 亚洲欧美电影院| 国产亚洲一区二区三区在线播放| 午夜精品www| 国产免费一区二区三区香蕉精| 亚洲欧美综合网| 国产亚洲精品久久飘花| 久久精品欧美| 亚洲第一精品久久忘忧草社区| 免费久久99精品国产自| 米奇777在线欧美播放| 亚洲韩国日本中文字幕| 欧美精品一区二区三区蜜臀| 99国产麻豆精品| 国产精品免费久久久久久| 欧美一区=区| 一区二区三区在线观看视频| 免费亚洲电影在线| 99re热这里只有精品视频| 国产精品国产三级欧美二区| 午夜综合激情| 伊大人香蕉综合8在线视| 欧美高清在线精品一区| 亚洲素人在线| 国产一区在线播放| 欧美1级日本1级| 一区二区欧美在线| 国产区二精品视| 久久只有精品| 一本久久知道综合久久| 国产日韩欧美综合在线| 美女诱惑一区| 亚洲亚洲精品在线观看| 国产在线视频欧美一区二区三区| 蜜桃伊人久久| 亚洲深爱激情| 黄色成人在线网址| 欧美另类久久久品| 欧美一区二区免费观在线| 亚洲国产成人在线视频| 欧美午夜不卡视频| 久久久精品国产99久久精品芒果| 亚洲国产裸拍裸体视频在线观看乱了| 欧美日本视频在线| 欧美在线免费看| 亚洲精品一区在线观看| 国产欧美在线| 欧美黄色日本| 欧美一区二区三区四区夜夜大片| 亚洲国产精品激情在线观看| 国产精品国产亚洲精品看不卡15| 久久偷窥视频| 亚洲欧美美女| 亚洲欧洲日韩综合二区| 国产欧美日韩麻豆91| 欧美韩日精品| 欧美在线国产精品| 亚洲最新色图| 在线免费观看日本欧美| 国产精品久久一区主播| 欧美激情一区二区三区在线视频| 午夜国产精品视频| 亚洲国产精品免费| 国产日韩1区| 欧美激情一二三区| 在线看国产日韩| 国产精品美女久久久久av超清 | 欧美日韩精品免费观看视一区二区| 欧美亚洲在线视频| 亚洲另类春色国产| 好看不卡的中文字幕| 欧美午夜电影网| 免费黄网站欧美| 先锋影音网一区二区| 日韩一级在线观看| 尤物yw午夜国产精品视频| 久久成人羞羞网站| 在线午夜精品自拍| 亚洲国产网站| 国产揄拍国内精品对白| 国产精品国产三级国产aⅴ无密码| 美腿丝袜亚洲色图| 久久精品国产亚洲高清剧情介绍| 在线一区二区三区做爰视频网站| 亚洲二区在线观看| 韩日精品在线| 国产视频一区二区三区在线观看| 欧美四级电影网站| 欧美剧在线免费观看网站| 久久人人爽人人爽| 欧美一区二区三区四区在线| 亚洲午夜激情免费视频| 亚洲精品美女在线| 伊人久久大香线蕉av超碰演员| 国产精品色婷婷久久58| 欧美日韩一区精品| 欧美精品久久一区| 欧美二区在线观看| 欧美成人国产| 美国三级日本三级久久99| 久久久xxx| 久久av资源网| 久久精品视频在线| 久久国产主播| 午夜日韩视频| 亚洲欧美日韩综合| 亚洲女爱视频在线| 亚洲亚洲精品三区日韩精品在线视频 | 欧美一区二区视频在线| 亚洲免费视频成人| 在线中文字幕一区| 国产一区二区三区高清播放| 欧美美女bb生活片| 欧美日韩国产区一| 欧美喷潮久久久xxxxx| 欧美日韩国产a| 欧美三区美女| 国产精品日本一区二区 |