国产精品99一区二区三_免费中文日韩_国产在线精品一区二区_日本成人手机在线

 
Yemen needs progress on humanitarian front after Stockholm agreement: UN
                 Source: Xinhua | 2019-01-10 03:47:18 | Editor: huaxia

File Photo: A malnourished Yemeni child receives treatment at a hospital in the Yemeni port city of Hodeidah on Dec. 3, 2017. (Xinhua/AFP)

UNITED NATIONS, Jan. 9 (Xinhua) -- The UN humanitarian chief on Wednesday called for progress on the humanitarian front in Yemen following the implementation of a ceasefire that largely restored Hodeidah to calm.

"I cannot yet report you that the wider humanitarian situation in Yemen is any better. It remains catastrophic," UN Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs Mark Lowcock told the Security Council.

While acknowledging the important progress the political track deserves full and continuing support, he stressed, "It does not itself feed a single starving child."

He urged more and faster progress on "all the humanitarian elements of your resolution to make any practical difference to their lives."

The Yemeni government and the Houthi rebels agreed in Sweden last month to the ceasefire for rebel-held Hodeidah and its three ports, after the futile operation by Saudi-led coalition, backing the government, to capture it.

The Security Council adopted Resolution 2451 to endorse the Stockholm agreement.

As the port of Hodeidah handles about 70 percent of the imports and aid to the poorest Arab country, fighting in and around it has exacerbated the humanitarian situation of Yemen, which is on the brink of famine.

In his briefing to the Security Council, Lowcock reaffirmed more than 24 million Yemenis need humanitarian assistance, about 80 percent of the population, and that nearly 10 million Yemenis are just one step away from famine.

He said that in December, the World Food Programme reached a record number of 9.5 million people with emergency food assistance, and that in the next few months, it will expand operations to reach 12 million people a month.

In addition, agencies are preparing for large-scale returns to Hodeidah, he said. "Altogether, operations in Yemen this year will, if funding is available, reach 15 million people."

In terms of access to aid, following the Stockholm Agreement, he said, regaining access to the Red Sea mills and several humanitarian warehouses, as an immediate objective of the deal, "has not yet happened."

"It does need to happen quickly," he urged, detailing "enough grain for 3.5 million people has now been sitting unused, possibly spoiling, for nearly four months in the mills."

Also, in December, commercial fuel imports through Hodeidah and Saleef ports were the highest since August 2017, marking a significant improvement, Lowcock said, adding the number of clearance requests to enter the two ports also more than doubled in the month.

However, commercial food imports in December plummeted to 163,000 tons, the lowest recorded since July 2016, he said. "Overall, average monthly commercial food imports are now 25 percent lower than a year ago."

The Yemeni conflict started in 2014 when the Houthi rebels took the capital Sana'a. The Saudi-led Arab coalition, supporting the government, has been fighting the Houthis since 2015.

Several rounds of peace negotiations have been held between the warring parties under the auspices of the UN. The latest round of talks in Sweden marks the biggest breakthrough so far in the UN-led effort to resolve the conflict.

Back to Top Close
Xinhuanet

Yemen needs progress on humanitarian front after Stockholm agreement: UN

Source: Xinhua 2019-01-10 03:47:18

File Photo: A malnourished Yemeni child receives treatment at a hospital in the Yemeni port city of Hodeidah on Dec. 3, 2017. (Xinhua/AFP)

UNITED NATIONS, Jan. 9 (Xinhua) -- The UN humanitarian chief on Wednesday called for progress on the humanitarian front in Yemen following the implementation of a ceasefire that largely restored Hodeidah to calm.

"I cannot yet report you that the wider humanitarian situation in Yemen is any better. It remains catastrophic," UN Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs Mark Lowcock told the Security Council.

While acknowledging the important progress the political track deserves full and continuing support, he stressed, "It does not itself feed a single starving child."

He urged more and faster progress on "all the humanitarian elements of your resolution to make any practical difference to their lives."

The Yemeni government and the Houthi rebels agreed in Sweden last month to the ceasefire for rebel-held Hodeidah and its three ports, after the futile operation by Saudi-led coalition, backing the government, to capture it.

The Security Council adopted Resolution 2451 to endorse the Stockholm agreement.

As the port of Hodeidah handles about 70 percent of the imports and aid to the poorest Arab country, fighting in and around it has exacerbated the humanitarian situation of Yemen, which is on the brink of famine.

In his briefing to the Security Council, Lowcock reaffirmed more than 24 million Yemenis need humanitarian assistance, about 80 percent of the population, and that nearly 10 million Yemenis are just one step away from famine.

He said that in December, the World Food Programme reached a record number of 9.5 million people with emergency food assistance, and that in the next few months, it will expand operations to reach 12 million people a month.

In addition, agencies are preparing for large-scale returns to Hodeidah, he said. "Altogether, operations in Yemen this year will, if funding is available, reach 15 million people."

In terms of access to aid, following the Stockholm Agreement, he said, regaining access to the Red Sea mills and several humanitarian warehouses, as an immediate objective of the deal, "has not yet happened."

"It does need to happen quickly," he urged, detailing "enough grain for 3.5 million people has now been sitting unused, possibly spoiling, for nearly four months in the mills."

Also, in December, commercial fuel imports through Hodeidah and Saleef ports were the highest since August 2017, marking a significant improvement, Lowcock said, adding the number of clearance requests to enter the two ports also more than doubled in the month.

However, commercial food imports in December plummeted to 163,000 tons, the lowest recorded since July 2016, he said. "Overall, average monthly commercial food imports are now 25 percent lower than a year ago."

The Yemeni conflict started in 2014 when the Houthi rebels took the capital Sana'a. The Saudi-led Arab coalition, supporting the government, has been fighting the Houthis since 2015.

Several rounds of peace negotiations have been held between the warring parties under the auspices of the UN. The latest round of talks in Sweden marks the biggest breakthrough so far in the UN-led effort to resolve the conflict.

010020070750000000000000011100001377319281
国产精品99一区二区三_免费中文日韩_国产在线精品一区二区_日本成人手机在线
欧美日韩高清在线一区| 欧美一区二区在线免费播放| 亚洲精品久久久久久一区二区| 亚洲国产女人aaa毛片在线| 亚洲精品社区| 亚洲一区二区伦理| 久久精品99无色码中文字幕| 欧美激情亚洲综合一区| 国产精品入口麻豆原神| 伊人久久久大香线蕉综合直播 | 欧美日韩国产专区| 国产欧美日韩免费| 亚洲国产精品高清久久久| 亚洲午夜国产一区99re久久| 久久精品女人天堂| 欧美日韩中文在线观看| 黄色亚洲在线| 亚洲一区高清| 久久美女性网| 欧美亚洲成人精品| 在线日本高清免费不卡| 亚洲欧美国产精品va在线观看| 免费观看成人网| 国产精品影片在线观看| 久久艳片www.17c.com| 欧美激情一区二区三区全黄| 国产精品影视天天线| 91久久精品网| 欧美中日韩免费视频| 欧美日本高清一区| 精品91在线| 午夜精品成人在线| 欧美精品国产精品| 狠狠操狠狠色综合网| 亚洲午夜精品一区二区| 美女视频黄a大片欧美| 国产喷白浆一区二区三区 | 久久av一区| 欧美视频中文字幕在线| 在线观看视频一区二区| 亚洲欧洲99久久| 欧美日韩国产不卡在线看| 影音先锋久久久| 欧美在线一级视频| 国产精品家庭影院| 99精品国产热久久91蜜凸| 老司机一区二区三区| 国产午夜精品久久| 亚洲欧美一区二区在线观看| 欧美日韩国产综合久久| 亚洲国产一区二区三区高清| 久久久之久亚州精品露出| 国产精品美女久久久久久2018 | 国产欧美一区二区三区久久| 99国产精品私拍| 欧美国产日韩视频| 伊人久久噜噜噜躁狠狠躁| 欧美亚洲免费| 国产精品二区影院| 99热免费精品| 欧美精品一线| 亚洲精品免费在线观看| 蜜乳av另类精品一区二区| 好吊妞**欧美| 久久国产欧美精品| 国产一区二区三区观看| 性刺激综合网| 国产欧美欧美| 欧美中文字幕精品| 国产午夜精品久久久久久免费视| 午夜视频精品| 国产精品一区二区三区四区五区| 亚洲一区二区在线观看视频| 欧美性猛交xxxx乱大交蜜桃 | 久久在线视频在线| 一区二区三区自拍| 欧美一区三区三区高中清蜜桃| 国产精品久久久久久久久久久久久 | 欧美一级网站| 国产区二精品视| 香蕉久久夜色精品国产使用方法| 国产精品亚洲综合天堂夜夜| 亚洲欧美国产一区二区三区| 国产精品免费观看视频| 亚洲欧美日韩一区二区三区在线观看 | 久热精品在线视频| 亚洲第一在线综合网站| 欧美va亚洲va香蕉在线| 亚洲国产另类 国产精品国产免费| 美女露胸一区二区三区| 亚洲欧洲精品一区| 欧美日韩1234| av成人免费观看| 国产精品家庭影院| 欧美一级片久久久久久久| 国产综合18久久久久久| 欧美xxx在线观看| av72成人在线| 国产欧美日韩三级| 久久久久久久97| 亚洲激情视频在线观看| 欧美日韩一区二区三区视频| 亚洲一区二区三区中文字幕在线| 国产精品视频久久一区| 性久久久久久久久| 一区二区三区在线视频播放| 欧美福利电影在线观看| 亚洲网在线观看| 国产三级欧美三级| 欧美成人xxx| 亚洲一区二区影院| 国产日韩精品一区二区三区在线| 美女久久网站| av成人福利| 国产欧美视频一区二区三区| 久久综合色88| 一区二区动漫| 国产亚洲欧洲一区高清在线观看| 美女诱惑黄网站一区| 一区二区av在线| 国产午夜精品理论片a级探花| 久久野战av| 一个色综合导航| 国产亚洲欧美日韩美女| 欧美凹凸一区二区三区视频| 亚洲影院在线| 一区二区三区在线视频观看| 欧美三区在线视频| 久久国产精品一区二区| 亚洲美女诱惑| 国精产品99永久一区一区| 欧美日韩你懂的| 久久精品视频99| 一区二区欧美在线| 一区在线免费观看| 欧美亚男人的天堂| 欧美sm极限捆绑bd| 午夜久久黄色| 日韩亚洲不卡在线| 国产在线精品一区二区夜色| 欧美乱在线观看| 久久久久久久999| 中文欧美在线视频| 亚洲第一二三四五区| 国产精品久久久久永久免费观看| 久久人体大胆视频| 亚洲一区日韩| 亚洲日本视频| 国产一区二区精品久久91| 欧美日韩一区二区三区在线观看免| 久久久欧美一区二区| 亚洲自拍偷拍网址| 日韩天天综合| 国产在线精品二区| 欧美日在线观看| 牛人盗摄一区二区三区视频| 午夜一级久久| 亚洲最新在线| 亚洲国产精品视频| 国产有码一区二区| 国产精品久久久一区二区| 欧美精品激情在线观看| 久久香蕉国产线看观看av| 午夜精品999| 亚洲视频综合| 日韩午夜免费视频| 亚洲国产精品ⅴa在线观看| 国产主播一区| 国产美女扒开尿口久久久| 欧美日韩视频一区二区| 欧美成人有码| 久久这里有精品视频| 久久精品国产久精国产思思| 亚洲自拍都市欧美小说| 一本色道久久综合狠狠躁篇的优点 | 国产九九精品| 欧美性天天影院| 欧美日韩国产在线一区| 欧美国产一区二区| 蜜臀av性久久久久蜜臀aⅴ| 久久精品人人做人人综合| 欧美一区二区三区免费视| 亚洲综合清纯丝袜自拍| 亚洲网站视频| 亚洲线精品一区二区三区八戒| 在线视频中文亚洲| 一区二区三区.www| 亚洲最新视频在线播放| aa级大片欧美三级| 亚洲免费高清视频| 亚洲精品视频在线| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久| 亚洲激情图片小说视频| 亚洲欧洲在线播放| 亚洲激情偷拍| ●精品国产综合乱码久久久久| 国内外成人免费视频| 国产婷婷成人久久av免费高清| 国产精品成人一区二区三区吃奶 | 欧美一区二区三区电影在线观看| 午夜久久久久久| 欧美制服第一页| 久久人人97超碰国产公开结果 | 亚洲国产毛片完整版 |