国产精品99一区二区三_免费中文日韩_国产在线精品一区二区_日本成人手机在线

 
Envoys to UN demand implementation of resolution on Syria truce
                 Source: Xinhua | 2018-03-08 04:28:03 | Editor: huaxia

A Syrian soldier stands guard behind his machine gun in the capital Damascus' Eastern Ghouta countryside on March 7, 2018. (Xinhua/Ammar Safarjalani)

UNITED NATIONS, March 7 (Xinhua) -- Envoys to the United Nations on Wednesday expressed their disappointment at the failure to implement a Security Council resolution that demands an immediate cease-fire in Syria.

"We are now 11 days after the adoption of the resolution... we are very disappointed with the fact that the implementation remains totally and completely inadequate," Swedish ambassador to the United Nations Olof Skoog told reporters before he walked into a closed-door emergency meeting of the Security Council.

"Particularly we are appalled by the continued indiscriminate attacks, including airstrikes, in Eastern Ghouta, which of course have to cease immediately."

A Syrian tank is seen at the town of Muhamadiyeh, east of Damascus, capital of Syria, on March 6, 2018. The Syrian army on Tuesday fully captured the town of Muhamadiyeh in the capital Damascus' Eastern Ghouta countryside, the latest in a series of victories the Syrian army achieved in the war on the rebel groups in that sprawling area, according to state news agency SANA. (Xinhua/Ammar Safarjalani)

Humanitarian workers must be able to do their job as the resolution envisaged; those that have influence over the parties must increase pressure to improve compliance, said the ambassador.

"So far we see only minimal signs from the Syrian authorities to implement the resolution and we are very disappointed about that."

His delegation would demand full and immediate implementation of Resolution 2401 at Wednesday's meeting, he said. "At least we want to see a facilitation letter signed for another convoy for Eastern Ghouta as soon as possible, preferably tomorrow (Thursday). No medical items should be removed and security guarantees must be honored. We also want to see immediate progress on medical evacuations from Eastern Ghouta as soon as possible."

A convoy of the United Nations, the Syrian Arab Red Crescent and the International Committee of the Red Cross, which was delivering life-saving humanitarian assistance to 27,500 people in Douma, Eastern Ghouta, could not complete the delivery on Monday because of insecurity, said the United Nations.

A Russian soldier stands guard as truckloads of aid cross the Wafidin area, northeast of Damascus, toward the rebel-held Douma district in the Eastern Ghouta countryside on March 5, 2018. As many as 46 truckloads of relief aid entered the rebel-held Douma district in the Eastern Ghouta countryside east of the Syrian capital Damascus on Monday. (Xinhua/Ammar Safarjalani)

As a result, 14 of the 46 trucks in the convoy were not able to fully offload critical humanitarian supplies. Nearly half of the food carried on the convoy could therefore not be delivered. Moreover, a part of the medical and health supplies to be included for delivery was removed by the Syrian authorities, said UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric on Tuesday.

The United Nations is demanding the completion of the mission.

Francois Delattre, the French ambassador to the United Nations, on Wednesday criticized the "extreme cynicism" of the Syrian authorities over the aid convoy. "This is completely unacceptable and must stop," he told reporters.

He also noted that the Syrian government troops keep besieging the rebel enclave of Eastern Ghouta and bombing it "in complete violation of Resolution 2401."

Syrian Ambassador to the United Nations Bashar Ja'afari (Front) speaks after the UN Security Council adopted a resolution demanding a ceasefire across Syria at the UN headquarters in New York, on Feb. 24, 2018. (Xinhua/Li Muzi)

Wednesday's emergency meeting, which is requested by France and Britain, is about the implementation of the resolution, safe humanitarian access, and medical evacuations, said Delattre.

The British Permanent Mission to the United Nations said it would demand an end to attacks on civilians.

"The people of #EasternGhouta have endured enough broken promises of ceasefires & humanitarian pauses. That is why the UK & @franceonu (French UN mission) have called for urgent #UNSC consultations today: to demand an end to the military campaign against civilians," the British mission tweeted.

Back to Top Close
Xinhuanet

Envoys to UN demand implementation of resolution on Syria truce

Source: Xinhua 2018-03-08 04:28:03

A Syrian soldier stands guard behind his machine gun in the capital Damascus' Eastern Ghouta countryside on March 7, 2018. (Xinhua/Ammar Safarjalani)

UNITED NATIONS, March 7 (Xinhua) -- Envoys to the United Nations on Wednesday expressed their disappointment at the failure to implement a Security Council resolution that demands an immediate cease-fire in Syria.

"We are now 11 days after the adoption of the resolution... we are very disappointed with the fact that the implementation remains totally and completely inadequate," Swedish ambassador to the United Nations Olof Skoog told reporters before he walked into a closed-door emergency meeting of the Security Council.

"Particularly we are appalled by the continued indiscriminate attacks, including airstrikes, in Eastern Ghouta, which of course have to cease immediately."

A Syrian tank is seen at the town of Muhamadiyeh, east of Damascus, capital of Syria, on March 6, 2018. The Syrian army on Tuesday fully captured the town of Muhamadiyeh in the capital Damascus' Eastern Ghouta countryside, the latest in a series of victories the Syrian army achieved in the war on the rebel groups in that sprawling area, according to state news agency SANA. (Xinhua/Ammar Safarjalani)

Humanitarian workers must be able to do their job as the resolution envisaged; those that have influence over the parties must increase pressure to improve compliance, said the ambassador.

"So far we see only minimal signs from the Syrian authorities to implement the resolution and we are very disappointed about that."

His delegation would demand full and immediate implementation of Resolution 2401 at Wednesday's meeting, he said. "At least we want to see a facilitation letter signed for another convoy for Eastern Ghouta as soon as possible, preferably tomorrow (Thursday). No medical items should be removed and security guarantees must be honored. We also want to see immediate progress on medical evacuations from Eastern Ghouta as soon as possible."

A convoy of the United Nations, the Syrian Arab Red Crescent and the International Committee of the Red Cross, which was delivering life-saving humanitarian assistance to 27,500 people in Douma, Eastern Ghouta, could not complete the delivery on Monday because of insecurity, said the United Nations.

A Russian soldier stands guard as truckloads of aid cross the Wafidin area, northeast of Damascus, toward the rebel-held Douma district in the Eastern Ghouta countryside on March 5, 2018. As many as 46 truckloads of relief aid entered the rebel-held Douma district in the Eastern Ghouta countryside east of the Syrian capital Damascus on Monday. (Xinhua/Ammar Safarjalani)

As a result, 14 of the 46 trucks in the convoy were not able to fully offload critical humanitarian supplies. Nearly half of the food carried on the convoy could therefore not be delivered. Moreover, a part of the medical and health supplies to be included for delivery was removed by the Syrian authorities, said UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric on Tuesday.

The United Nations is demanding the completion of the mission.

Francois Delattre, the French ambassador to the United Nations, on Wednesday criticized the "extreme cynicism" of the Syrian authorities over the aid convoy. "This is completely unacceptable and must stop," he told reporters.

He also noted that the Syrian government troops keep besieging the rebel enclave of Eastern Ghouta and bombing it "in complete violation of Resolution 2401."

Syrian Ambassador to the United Nations Bashar Ja'afari (Front) speaks after the UN Security Council adopted a resolution demanding a ceasefire across Syria at the UN headquarters in New York, on Feb. 24, 2018. (Xinhua/Li Muzi)

Wednesday's emergency meeting, which is requested by France and Britain, is about the implementation of the resolution, safe humanitarian access, and medical evacuations, said Delattre.

The British Permanent Mission to the United Nations said it would demand an end to attacks on civilians.

"The people of #EasternGhouta have endured enough broken promises of ceasefires & humanitarian pauses. That is why the UK & @franceonu (French UN mission) have called for urgent #UNSC consultations today: to demand an end to the military campaign against civilians," the British mission tweeted.

010020070750000000000000011105091370229921
国产精品99一区二区三_免费中文日韩_国产在线精品一区二区_日本成人手机在线
一区二区三区国产盗摄| 欧美黄色网络| 亚洲激情视频| 国产欧美日本| 欧美视频在线观看免费| 裸体一区二区| 亚洲欧美国产毛片在线| 99精品久久| 亚洲人成在线播放| 在线观看成人网| 国产亚洲精品bt天堂精选| 国产精品日韩精品欧美精品| 欧美日韩在线播| 欧美日韩视频免费播放| 欧美日韩一区二区免费在线观看| 欧美精品成人| 欧美国产亚洲精品久久久8v| 欧美肥婆在线| 欧美电影美腿模特1979在线看| 老司机亚洲精品| 久热精品视频在线免费观看| 久久久久欧美精品| 久久久国产亚洲精品| 久久精品国产91精品亚洲| 欧美制服丝袜| 久久色中文字幕| 免费av成人在线| 麻豆成人在线播放| 欧美国产日韩xxxxx| 欧美理论片在线观看| 欧美激情亚洲激情| 欧美日韩精品不卡| 欧美午夜视频在线观看| 国产精品日韩在线一区| 国产美女精品视频| 国外成人性视频| 一区精品在线| 亚洲精品国产精品国产自| 亚洲欧洲在线视频| 99综合电影在线视频| 亚洲网站啪啪| 欧美亚洲一级| 久久视频精品在线| 欧美大片在线看免费观看| 欧美日韩另类视频| 国产精品久久久久久av福利软件 | 欧美电影免费| 欧美色视频日本高清在线观看| 欧美午夜精品久久久久久浪潮| 国产精品日韩久久久久| 国产午夜亚洲精品不卡| 亚洲欧洲日本国产| 亚洲小视频在线观看| 午夜精品久久久久久久蜜桃app | 国产精品a久久久久| 国产欧美精品国产国产专区| 黄色一区三区| 亚洲免费精品| 亚洲女与黑人做爰| 久久在线精品| 欧美日韩免费观看一区=区三区| 国产精品久久久久影院亚瑟| 国精产品99永久一区一区| 最新日韩av| 亚洲女性喷水在线观看一区| 久久久不卡网国产精品一区| 欧美精品久久久久久久免费观看 | 最新热久久免费视频| 亚洲自拍偷拍一区| 久久一综合视频| 欧美日韩国产bt| 国产精品免费区二区三区观看| 激情成人综合网| 一区二区三区|亚洲午夜| 久久国产精品99久久久久久老狼| 欧美激情第3页| 国产亚洲综合在线| 99国产精品久久久| 久久精品国产精品 | 久久另类ts人妖一区二区| 欧美日韩国产一级片| 国产一区二区久久| 9人人澡人人爽人人精品| 亚洲欧美中日韩| 欧美电影免费观看高清| 国产精品最新自拍| 亚洲美女淫视频| 久久久久成人网| 国产精品黄页免费高清在线观看| 一区免费在线| 亚洲欧美99| 欧美日韩国产电影| 一区二区三区无毛| 午夜精品久久久久久| 欧美精品免费看| 影音先锋中文字幕一区| 亚洲欧美日韩综合国产aⅴ| 欧美精品在欧美一区二区少妇| 国外成人网址| 亚洲欧美清纯在线制服| 欧美国产91| 韩国一区二区三区美女美女秀| 亚洲一区二区三区色| 欧美日本不卡高清| 亚洲国产精品成人综合| 久久精品久久99精品久久| 欧美体内谢she精2性欧美| 亚洲韩国日本中文字幕| 久久久精品tv| 国产日韩欧美不卡在线| 亚洲天堂av在线免费| 欧美另类人妖| 亚洲区国产区| 免费观看不卡av| 韩国欧美国产1区| 午夜精品亚洲| 国产精品va| 一个色综合av| 欧美精品 日韩| 亚洲黄色毛片| 免费高清在线一区| 亚洲电影第1页| 久久这里只有| 在线观看视频一区二区欧美日韩 | 欧美高清视频在线播放| 亚洲高清av在线| 久久蜜桃资源一区二区老牛 | 国产亚洲欧洲一区高清在线观看| 亚洲欧美国产视频| 欧美亚男人的天堂| 亚洲午夜91| 国产精品区一区二区三| 午夜欧美大片免费观看| 国产精品美女www爽爽爽| 亚洲一区二区在线| 国产精品久久午夜夜伦鲁鲁| 亚洲欧美激情一区二区| 国产精品欧美在线| 欧美影片第一页| 国内精品99| 久久综合色影院| 91久久国产综合久久91精品网站| 欧美成人综合网站| 亚洲精品国产精品乱码不99 | 黄色在线一区| 麻豆精品视频在线观看| 亚洲黄色高清| 欧美日韩不卡一区| 亚洲午夜电影在线观看| 国产精品一区二区久久| 欧美一区二区三区免费看| 国产日韩在线一区二区三区| 久久精品国产在热久久| 一色屋精品视频免费看| 欧美国产成人精品| av不卡在线观看| 国产精品视频xxx| 久久国产毛片| 亚洲国产精品久久久久久女王| 欧美激情一区二区三区不卡| 制服丝袜亚洲播放| 国产日韩1区| 免费欧美在线视频| aa国产精品| 国产精品一区二区三区乱码| 久久精品成人欧美大片古装| 伊人春色精品| 欧美巨乳在线观看| 亚洲欧美日韩精品综合在线观看| 国产一区二区三区无遮挡| 免播放器亚洲一区| 中文精品一区二区三区 | 尤物在线精品| 欧美人与性动交cc0o| 亚洲欧美日韩精品久久久久| 韩国女主播一区| 欧美伦理91i| 欧美影片第一页| 91久久夜色精品国产九色| 国产精品国产| 久久视频国产精品免费视频在线| 最新精品在线| 国产美女扒开尿口久久久| 美女啪啪无遮挡免费久久网站| 在线视频欧美日韩| 国产区日韩欧美| 欧美国产日韩一二三区| 午夜精品久久久久久久白皮肤 | 欧美日韩国产成人在线免费| 欧美一级在线亚洲天堂| 91久久精品国产91性色tv| 国产精品日韩精品| 另类图片综合电影| 在线亚洲自拍| 禁断一区二区三区在线| 欧美日韩一区综合| 久久夜色撩人精品| 亚洲一二三区视频在线观看| 在线观看日韩av电影| 国产精品wwwwww| 欧美大片免费久久精品三p | 狂野欧美激情性xxxx| 亚洲视频在线免费观看| 亚洲二区在线|