"/>

国产精品99一区二区三_免费中文日韩_国产在线精品一区二区_日本成人手机在线

Over 70,000 live in evacuation 7 years after Fukushima disaster
Source: Xinhua   2018-03-11 23:04:50

TOKYO, March 11 (Xinhua) -- More than 70,000 people are still living as evacuees seven years following triple disasters that hit Fukushima and its neighboring areas on March 11, 2011, said Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Sunday.

"With the passage of seven years, I can see that reconstruction of the affected region is steadily making progress," the prime minister said at a memorial ceremony in Tokyo.

But he also admitted that sufferings caused by the disaster are still carrying on.

"Many people continue to endure uncomfortable lives for seven long years. There are also many people who have no prospect of ever being able to return to their homes," Abe said.

He promised to continue to undertake reconstruction but did not mention the cleanup work of the Fukushima nuclear plant which is expected to take generations with hefty costs and unsolved technical problems.

A 9.0-magnitude earthquake in 2011 triggered a massive tsunami which destroyed the emergency power and then the cooling system of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, and caused a serious nuclear disaster, forcing some 300,000 people to evacuate.

As of March 9, 2018, the triple disasters have left 15,895 people dead, 2,539 missing, and 73,349 living as evacuees.

Government data also showed that as of the end of September last year, at least 3,647 people had died due to health problems and other reasons while they were evacuees.

Fukushima Governor Masao Uchibori told a press conference earlier this week that the evacuation zone that equaled to some 1,600 square kilometers in 2011, accounting for 12 percent of the whole prefecture, has been reduced to 370 square kilometers, some 2.7 percent of the prefecture.

However, according to local government statistics, only 15 percent of the evacuees chose to go back home after the evacuation order was lifted in their hometowns.

Due to aftermaths of the 2011 disaster, the population of Fukushima prefecture decreased by some 14,800 people compared to before the earthquake, to 187.6 million as of Feb. 1, 2018, according to Uchibori.

Editor: Yurou
Related News
Xinhuanet

Over 70,000 live in evacuation 7 years after Fukushima disaster

Source: Xinhua 2018-03-11 23:04:50
[Editor: huaxia]

TOKYO, March 11 (Xinhua) -- More than 70,000 people are still living as evacuees seven years following triple disasters that hit Fukushima and its neighboring areas on March 11, 2011, said Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Sunday.

"With the passage of seven years, I can see that reconstruction of the affected region is steadily making progress," the prime minister said at a memorial ceremony in Tokyo.

But he also admitted that sufferings caused by the disaster are still carrying on.

"Many people continue to endure uncomfortable lives for seven long years. There are also many people who have no prospect of ever being able to return to their homes," Abe said.

He promised to continue to undertake reconstruction but did not mention the cleanup work of the Fukushima nuclear plant which is expected to take generations with hefty costs and unsolved technical problems.

A 9.0-magnitude earthquake in 2011 triggered a massive tsunami which destroyed the emergency power and then the cooling system of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, and caused a serious nuclear disaster, forcing some 300,000 people to evacuate.

As of March 9, 2018, the triple disasters have left 15,895 people dead, 2,539 missing, and 73,349 living as evacuees.

Government data also showed that as of the end of September last year, at least 3,647 people had died due to health problems and other reasons while they were evacuees.

Fukushima Governor Masao Uchibori told a press conference earlier this week that the evacuation zone that equaled to some 1,600 square kilometers in 2011, accounting for 12 percent of the whole prefecture, has been reduced to 370 square kilometers, some 2.7 percent of the prefecture.

However, according to local government statistics, only 15 percent of the evacuees chose to go back home after the evacuation order was lifted in their hometowns.

Due to aftermaths of the 2011 disaster, the population of Fukushima prefecture decreased by some 14,800 people compared to before the earthquake, to 187.6 million as of Feb. 1, 2018, according to Uchibori.

[Editor: huaxia]
010020070750000000000000011100001370321551
国产精品99一区二区三_免费中文日韩_国产在线精品一区二区_日本成人手机在线
亚洲精品美女在线观看| 国产亚洲激情在线| 欧美好吊妞视频| 欧美国产欧美亚州国产日韩mv天天看完整| 欧美精品97| 国产伦精品一区二区三区照片91| 国产在线成人| 亚洲精品日韩久久| 亚洲一区二区高清视频| 久久成人免费视频| 欧美大色视频| 国产精品视频免费一区| 黄色国产精品| 亚洲视频欧美视频| 久久福利资源站| 欧美激情中文不卡| 国产欧美精品一区| 亚洲精品久久在线| 欧美在线视频在线播放完整版免费观看 | 欧美视频在线观看免费| 国产色视频一区| 亚洲美女性视频| 久久久精品午夜少妇| 欧美日韩精品三区| 红桃视频亚洲| 午夜精品久久久久久久久久久久久 | 欧美激情a∨在线视频播放| 国产精品v欧美精品v日韩精品| 国精品一区二区三区| 欧美精品在线观看91| 国产精品你懂的在线欣赏| 在线看欧美视频| 亚洲欧美国产毛片在线| 欧美14一18处毛片| 国产视频一区在线观看一区免费| 亚洲国产精品日韩| 午夜日韩在线| 欧美日韩一区二区高清| 在线观看中文字幕不卡| 午夜精品一区二区在线观看| 欧美老女人xx| 亚洲大胆人体在线| 午夜日韩视频| 欧美视频在线一区| 亚洲黄色在线观看| 久久精品国产亚洲一区二区| 国产精品久久久久久久午夜| 亚洲精品国产无天堂网2021| 久久精品国产亚洲高清剧情介绍| 国产精品成人一区二区网站软件 | 最新成人在线| 久久夜色精品国产| 国产午夜亚洲精品理论片色戒| 一区二区三区欧美成人| 欧美成人免费在线观看| 国语精品中文字幕| 午夜精品久久久久久久蜜桃app| 欧美日韩三级在线| 亚洲精品乱码视频 | 国产区精品视频| 亚洲一区二区三区视频| 欧美日韩国产一级| 亚洲久久一区二区| 欧美福利精品| 亚洲黄一区二区| 久久综合网色—综合色88| 国产一区二区高清| 欧美一区二区三区四区高清| 国产精品视频免费观看| 亚洲欧美日韩爽爽影院| 国产精品久久久久久久久久久久| av不卡在线看| 欧美日韩情趣电影| 99精品欧美一区| 欧美精品自拍| 日韩视频在线一区二区三区| 猛男gaygay欧美视频| 在线精品国产欧美| 美女国内精品自产拍在线播放| 狠狠综合久久av一区二区小说| 久久国产精品72免费观看| 国产一区二区三区在线观看精品 | 欧美绝品在线观看成人午夜影视| 亚洲免费av电影| 欧美日韩国产一区二区三区| 一本色道久久综合亚洲精品小说| 欧美三级电影一区| 亚洲一区二区三区影院| 国产精品久久婷婷六月丁香| 亚洲女爱视频在线| 国产精品久久九九| 欧美在线观看网址综合| 国产一区视频网站| 久久久国际精品| 在线观看日韩欧美| 欧美不卡视频一区| 亚洲精品色婷婷福利天堂| 欧美日韩国产不卡| 亚洲午夜极品| 国产日韩精品电影| 久久久噜噜噜久久久| 亚洲国产高清aⅴ视频| 日韩特黄影片| 国产精品成人午夜| 午夜欧美精品| 国内激情久久| 欧美v亚洲v综合ⅴ国产v| 日韩视频在线一区| 国产精品嫩草99av在线| 欧美专区在线观看一区| 一区二区三区在线免费观看| 免费看亚洲片| 日韩天堂av| 国产日韩欧美精品在线| 麻豆精品91| 在线视频一区观看| 国产一区二区三区在线观看精品 | 国产亚洲免费的视频看| 蜜桃久久av一区| 一本大道久久a久久精品综合| 国产精品一区免费在线观看| 老司机午夜精品视频在线观看| 99re这里只有精品6| 国产欧美日本一区二区三区| 久久综合一区二区| 亚洲视频在线观看| 韩国三级在线一区| 欧美日韩ab| 久久精品国产亚洲精品| 91久久线看在观草草青青| 国产精品久久久一区二区三区| 久久亚洲一区二区| 一区二区三区精品久久久| 国产亚洲a∨片在线观看| 麻豆精品视频在线| 久久亚洲精品视频| 久久―日本道色综合久久| 亚洲综合欧美| 欧美一区二区三区的| 亚洲欧美在线一区| 免费高清在线视频一区·| 亚洲日本中文| 欧美日韩综合不卡| 在线日韩精品视频| 99国产精品99久久久久久| 91久久在线视频| 亚洲欧美激情一区二区| 欧美激情亚洲| 日韩视频一区二区三区| 亚洲麻豆国产自偷在线| 一区二区亚洲欧洲国产日韩| 亚洲电影av在线| 欲色影视综合吧| 国产欧美一区二区色老头| 国产精品久久国产愉拍| 欧美精品电影在线| 久久综合五月天婷婷伊人| 午夜精品免费| 亚洲欧美视频| 欧美在线观看一区二区三区| 国产精品99久久久久久宅男| 精品91免费| 国产午夜精品久久久| 精品二区久久| 中文在线资源观看网站视频免费不卡| 亚洲天堂av在线免费| 欧美专区一区二区三区| 免费观看成人网| 亚洲免费在线视频| 久久久噜噜噜久久中文字免| 欧美午夜精品久久久久免费视| 曰韩精品一区二区| 欧美在线观看一区二区三区| 欧美日韩国产成人高清视频| 国产人成精品一区二区三| 中日韩男男gay无套| 牛牛影视久久网| 国产精品播放| 伊人精品成人久久综合软件| 欧美一区二视频在线免费观看| 欧美11—12娇小xxxx| 国产精品videosex极品| 国产日韩一区| 亚洲私人影院| 欧美大尺度在线| 一本久道综合久久精品| 欧美精品1区2区| 极品尤物久久久av免费看| 亚洲精品国精品久久99热| 免费高清在线视频一区·| 国产精品福利在线观看网址| 一区视频在线播放| 亚洲午夜激情免费视频| 久久久欧美精品sm网站| 国产精品夜夜夜一区二区三区尤| 亚洲国产色一区| 午夜在线视频观看日韩17c| 欧美日韩在线播放一区| 亚洲国产成人久久综合一区| 欧美高清视频一区| 亚洲第一页在线| 欧美福利一区| 亚洲一区二区三区777| 欧美午夜久久|