国产精品99一区二区三_免费中文日韩_国产在线精品一区二区_日本成人手机在线

 
New prince of Saudi Arabia courts Hollywood
                 Source: Xinhua | 2018-04-23 22:18:00 | Editor: huaxia

File Photo: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman poses as he arrives at the Hotel Matignon in Paris, France, April 9, 2018. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

By Julia Pierrepont III

LOS ANGELES, April 22 (Xinhua) -- As part of economic development program, Saudi Arabia's newly-installed Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman launched a major entertainment industry initiative that has Hollywood rolling out the red carpet for him.

A 35-year ban on movies in the prince's country was feted at an April 18 gala opening in Riyadh of Marvel's megahit "Black Panther."

Popular Saudi film producer, Al Turki ("99 Homes" , "Arbitrage" ), who attended the historic Black Panther screening in capital of the country, thought the film's choice was apropos, since,"' Black Panther' follows a prince who wants the best for his kingdom - that is something a lot of people here could relate to."

The lifting of the ban has Hollywood studios and entertainment companies lining up to nab a piece of an emerging new territory that experts predict could soon be a billion dollar market, comprised primarily of audiences under 30 years of age.

"The younger generation is very sophisticated and they are demanding more entertainment options," explained Saudi's General Authority for Entertainment (GEA) Chairman Ahmed Al Khateeb, "You will never find a better market than Saudi Arabia."

"We're so thrilled that we'll now be able to share our movies with audiences in Riyadh and throughout Saudi Arabia," enthused Warner Bro Chief, Kevin Tsujihara, while former Academy of Motion Pictures President, Hawk Koch, predicted the coming of a new generation of Saudi filmmakers that could nab an Oscar nom someday soon.

In a surprise move last June, Saudi's King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud appointed his son Prince Mohammed bin Salman as the monarchy's new Crown Prince, to replace Prince Mohammed bin Nayef, a man known for years of counter terrorism efforts.

Prince Mohammed Salman was appointed also as deputy prime minister, President of the Council for Economic and Development Affairs, and Minister of Defense.

Jumping in feet first, Prince Salman has put an ambitious plan in place, called Vision 2030, designed to ease the Kingdom into the 21st Century over the next dozen years. Bracing Hollywood is a part of the plan.

Following a dinner with Queen Elizabeth in London, a meeting with the U.S. President Donald Trump in Washington, the prince flew west to meet the cream of Hollywood's power elite to discuss the future of cooperative entertainment.

News Corp's Rupert Murdoch hosted a dinner for him at his swanky Bel Air mansion early this month, where the Prince dined with such industry heavy-hitters as WB' s Kevin Tsujihara, Walt Disney's Bob Iger, Fox's Stacey Snider, Universal's Jeff Shell, and A-listers, Dwayne Johnson, Morgan Freeman, and James Cameron.

He also met with Microsoft's Bill Gates, Amazon's Jeff Bezos, and media mogul Oprah Winfrey.

And it's not just social chit-chat. Big-ticket deals are in play. The Prince has reportedly set aside hundreds of millions to jump-start Saudi's nascent entertainment industry and promised up to an additional 64 billion U.S. dollars more for future developments over the next decade to construct cinemas, water parks, themed attractions, and filmed content.

"This is a great opportunity for you to come to Saudi Arabia and invest in the infrastructure," said GEA Chairman Al Khateeb.

Prominent Hollywood producer, Hunt Lowry, who previously brokered a billion dollar film and theme park deal between Warner Brothers and Abu Dhabi, told Xinhua Friday, "They're serious about putting their money where their mouth is. And the scale of investment being discussed would be very good for both Hollywood and Saudi Arabia."

The Kingdom's newly-minted film committee, The Saudi Film Council, will also be making a big splash in two weeks at the Cannes Film Festival, the global film industry' s preeminent annual market and gala meet and greet affair.

"The Kingdom looks forward to its debut presence at the festival, celebrating and supporting the diversity of talent and opportunities within the Saudi film industry," announced Awwad Alawwad, Saudi culture minister and chairman of GEA's board.

"We're starting from scratch," GEA CEO, Faisal Bafarat, told Variety. "In some areas, we are starting from zero."

Another big Hollywood-Saudi deal in the works is with Ari Emmanuel's WME talent agency - the second largest agency in Hollywood after CAA - where the Prince will be buying a 5 percent to 10 percent stake for a reputed 400 million U.S. dollars.

But not everyone in Hollywood is welcoming the Prince with open arms since some activists argued that the prince should take more measures to improve women's rights of all aspects in the society.

Saudi women were given permission in January to attend football matches and to start their own businesses without the consents of their male relatives, while the country just announced its plan few months ago to allow women to drive from June this year.

But producer, Al Turki, told the press that he was more optimistic that the Prince would gradually usher in more substantive changes.

"There was no segregation at the ('Black Panther' ) screening and I saw lots of happiness and cheering of men and woman side by side. I think this is how it's going to be in the future."

Said the CEO of AMC Theaters, Adam Aron, who recently struck a deal to open 350 cinemas in the Kingdom, "The crown prince is aware that Saudi Arabia has had a difficult image in the United States...He wants to transform Saudi society in ways that will be very appealing to Americans."

Back to Top Close
Xinhuanet

New prince of Saudi Arabia courts Hollywood

Source: Xinhua 2018-04-23 22:18:00

File Photo: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman poses as he arrives at the Hotel Matignon in Paris, France, April 9, 2018. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

By Julia Pierrepont III

LOS ANGELES, April 22 (Xinhua) -- As part of economic development program, Saudi Arabia's newly-installed Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman launched a major entertainment industry initiative that has Hollywood rolling out the red carpet for him.

A 35-year ban on movies in the prince's country was feted at an April 18 gala opening in Riyadh of Marvel's megahit "Black Panther."

Popular Saudi film producer, Al Turki ("99 Homes" , "Arbitrage" ), who attended the historic Black Panther screening in capital of the country, thought the film's choice was apropos, since,"' Black Panther' follows a prince who wants the best for his kingdom - that is something a lot of people here could relate to."

The lifting of the ban has Hollywood studios and entertainment companies lining up to nab a piece of an emerging new territory that experts predict could soon be a billion dollar market, comprised primarily of audiences under 30 years of age.

"The younger generation is very sophisticated and they are demanding more entertainment options," explained Saudi's General Authority for Entertainment (GEA) Chairman Ahmed Al Khateeb, "You will never find a better market than Saudi Arabia."

"We're so thrilled that we'll now be able to share our movies with audiences in Riyadh and throughout Saudi Arabia," enthused Warner Bro Chief, Kevin Tsujihara, while former Academy of Motion Pictures President, Hawk Koch, predicted the coming of a new generation of Saudi filmmakers that could nab an Oscar nom someday soon.

In a surprise move last June, Saudi's King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud appointed his son Prince Mohammed bin Salman as the monarchy's new Crown Prince, to replace Prince Mohammed bin Nayef, a man known for years of counter terrorism efforts.

Prince Mohammed Salman was appointed also as deputy prime minister, President of the Council for Economic and Development Affairs, and Minister of Defense.

Jumping in feet first, Prince Salman has put an ambitious plan in place, called Vision 2030, designed to ease the Kingdom into the 21st Century over the next dozen years. Bracing Hollywood is a part of the plan.

Following a dinner with Queen Elizabeth in London, a meeting with the U.S. President Donald Trump in Washington, the prince flew west to meet the cream of Hollywood's power elite to discuss the future of cooperative entertainment.

News Corp's Rupert Murdoch hosted a dinner for him at his swanky Bel Air mansion early this month, where the Prince dined with such industry heavy-hitters as WB' s Kevin Tsujihara, Walt Disney's Bob Iger, Fox's Stacey Snider, Universal's Jeff Shell, and A-listers, Dwayne Johnson, Morgan Freeman, and James Cameron.

He also met with Microsoft's Bill Gates, Amazon's Jeff Bezos, and media mogul Oprah Winfrey.

And it's not just social chit-chat. Big-ticket deals are in play. The Prince has reportedly set aside hundreds of millions to jump-start Saudi's nascent entertainment industry and promised up to an additional 64 billion U.S. dollars more for future developments over the next decade to construct cinemas, water parks, themed attractions, and filmed content.

"This is a great opportunity for you to come to Saudi Arabia and invest in the infrastructure," said GEA Chairman Al Khateeb.

Prominent Hollywood producer, Hunt Lowry, who previously brokered a billion dollar film and theme park deal between Warner Brothers and Abu Dhabi, told Xinhua Friday, "They're serious about putting their money where their mouth is. And the scale of investment being discussed would be very good for both Hollywood and Saudi Arabia."

The Kingdom's newly-minted film committee, The Saudi Film Council, will also be making a big splash in two weeks at the Cannes Film Festival, the global film industry' s preeminent annual market and gala meet and greet affair.

"The Kingdom looks forward to its debut presence at the festival, celebrating and supporting the diversity of talent and opportunities within the Saudi film industry," announced Awwad Alawwad, Saudi culture minister and chairman of GEA's board.

"We're starting from scratch," GEA CEO, Faisal Bafarat, told Variety. "In some areas, we are starting from zero."

Another big Hollywood-Saudi deal in the works is with Ari Emmanuel's WME talent agency - the second largest agency in Hollywood after CAA - where the Prince will be buying a 5 percent to 10 percent stake for a reputed 400 million U.S. dollars.

But not everyone in Hollywood is welcoming the Prince with open arms since some activists argued that the prince should take more measures to improve women's rights of all aspects in the society.

Saudi women were given permission in January to attend football matches and to start their own businesses without the consents of their male relatives, while the country just announced its plan few months ago to allow women to drive from June this year.

But producer, Al Turki, told the press that he was more optimistic that the Prince would gradually usher in more substantive changes.

"There was no segregation at the ('Black Panther' ) screening and I saw lots of happiness and cheering of men and woman side by side. I think this is how it's going to be in the future."

Said the CEO of AMC Theaters, Adam Aron, who recently struck a deal to open 350 cinemas in the Kingdom, "The crown prince is aware that Saudi Arabia has had a difficult image in the United States...He wants to transform Saudi society in ways that will be very appealing to Americans."

010020070750000000000000011100001371315711
国产精品99一区二区三_免费中文日韩_国产在线精品一区二区_日本成人手机在线
欧美激情视频一区二区三区免费| 亚洲综合第一| 国产一区二区毛片| 黄色一区二区三区四区| 亚洲黄一区二区三区| 一区二区三区久久久| 性欧美暴力猛交另类hd| 老司机成人网| 欧美三级在线播放| 国内精品美女在线观看| 亚洲欧洲久久| 欧美在线观看一区| 欧美激情亚洲自拍| 国产精品日韩在线播放| 亚洲成人在线视频网站| 一区二区三区精品视频| 欧美一区二区三区精品电影| 久热成人在线视频| 欧美三级视频| 伊人精品视频| 亚洲一区二区三区精品在线| 久久免费国产| 国产精品久99| 亚洲国产一区在线| 性色av一区二区三区| 欧美精品99| 国产一区二区精品久久| 亚洲毛片在线| 久久人人97超碰精品888| 国产精品电影在线观看| 亚洲国产精品久久久久婷婷老年| 亚洲欧美国产一区二区三区| 欧美成人亚洲成人| 国产日韩欧美| 一区二区三区日韩精品视频| 久久夜色精品国产噜噜av| 国产精品欧美日韩一区| 亚洲精品日韩欧美| 久久伊伊香蕉| 国产欧美日韩在线| 正在播放亚洲一区| 欧美电影免费观看高清| 国内精品久久久| 亚洲主播在线观看| 欧美男人的天堂| 在线观看成人av电影| 性欧美超级视频| 欧美aⅴ一区二区三区视频| 亚洲影视九九影院在线观看| 欧美日本韩国在线| 91久久视频| 欧美亚洲色图校园春色| 国产精品亚洲美女av网站| 国产欧美在线| 午夜精品久久久久久久99樱桃| 欧美日韩日日夜夜| 一区二区三区免费看| 国产在线播放一区二区三区| 久久精品视频免费观看| 国产主播一区| 亚洲午夜精品| 欧美区视频在线观看| 亚洲激情欧美| 久久综合久久综合久久综合| 国产日韩欧美黄色| 性视频1819p久久| 国产精品午夜在线观看| 亚洲视频一区二区在线观看| 欧美精品一区二区三区蜜桃| 欧美一区影院| 韩国一区二区在线观看| 欧美承认网站| 午夜精品婷婷| 日韩写真视频在线观看| 欧美激情综合色综合啪啪| 性视频1819p久久| 欧美一区二区免费观在线| 亚洲国产一区二区视频| 91久久精品一区二区三区| 久久久国产精品一区| 国产亚洲一级| 久久国产精品亚洲77777| 国产精品一级二级三级| 亚洲欧美另类在线| 国产精品欧美日韩久久| 午夜久久久久久| 国产欧美日韩中文字幕在线| 翔田千里一区二区| 国产亚洲免费的视频看| 久久精品免费播放| 精品动漫3d一区二区三区| 久久免费视频一区| 亚洲福利专区| 欧美精品videossex性护士| 日韩视频一区二区三区在线播放| 欧美日韩123| 这里只有精品视频在线| 国产精品免费一区二区三区在线观看| 夜夜嗨av一区二区三区| 欧美午夜精品久久久久久人妖| 亚洲图片在线| 国产欧美日韩精品一区| 久久久久国产精品厨房| 尤妮丝一区二区裸体视频| 欧美国产精品日韩| 一道本一区二区| 国产精品乱码一区二三区小蝌蚪| 午夜一区不卡| 在线观看日韩av| 欧美精品www| 亚洲永久免费精品| 国产亚洲人成网站在线观看| 久久亚洲精品欧美| 日韩视频免费在线| 国产精品每日更新在线播放网址| 欧美在线观看网站| 亚洲欧洲精品一区二区三区不卡| 欧美日本国产视频| 欧美一级视频精品观看| 亚洲承认在线| 国产精品福利av| 久久精品一区二区三区不卡牛牛| 亚洲国产二区| 国产精品99免费看| 久久久久久久性| 亚洲靠逼com| 国产九九精品视频| 母乳一区在线观看| 亚洲综合好骚| 在线视频国产日韩| 国产精品久久国产精品99gif | 亚洲成人在线视频播放| 欧美日韩一区二区三区在线看 | 一本一本久久a久久精品综合妖精| 国产精品久久久久久久久久尿| 久久精品成人| 亚洲乱码日产精品bd| 国产视频欧美视频| 欧美精品乱码久久久久久按摩| 性一交一乱一区二区洋洋av| ●精品国产综合乱码久久久久| 欧美午夜久久久| 久久精品一区二区三区四区| 一本到高清视频免费精品| 国产日韩亚洲欧美综合| 欧美精品成人一区二区在线观看 | 久久人人97超碰精品888| 999亚洲国产精| 国产专区欧美精品| 欧美日韩在线视频首页| 久久综合九色综合欧美狠狠| 亚洲一区二区免费视频| 亚洲国产人成综合网站| 国产亚洲精品久久久| 欧美视频在线视频| 欧美jizzhd精品欧美巨大免费| 午夜一区二区三视频在线观看| 亚洲精品视频在线观看网站| 国产一区二区三区在线观看免费 | 国产欧美日韩一区二区三区在线观看| 欧美激情一区在线观看| 久久黄金**| 亚洲网站在线播放| 亚洲激情国产精品| 狠狠久久婷婷| 国产精品午夜久久| 欧美日韩精品欧美日韩精品| 老司机精品导航| 久久精品中文| 亚洲欧美日韩网| a91a精品视频在线观看| 伊人一区二区三区久久精品| 国产精品女人毛片| 欧美特黄a级高清免费大片a级| 欧美成人免费播放| 美女国产精品| 久久久一区二区| 久久精品九九| 久久激情视频久久| 欧美在线免费播放| 亚洲欧美日韩直播| 亚洲一区三区视频在线观看| 亚洲免费av网站| 亚洲人成艺术| 亚洲激情在线| 亚洲啪啪91| 亚洲激情视频在线| 亚洲电影网站| 亚洲高清不卡av| 1000部精品久久久久久久久| 狠狠88综合久久久久综合网| 国产一区二区三区四区五区美女 | 久久在线91| 久久久久久久久久久成人| 欧美与黑人午夜性猛交久久久| 亚洲一区精品电影| 亚洲在线日韩| 午夜一级久久| 欧美一级二区| 久久精品免费| 久久久久青草大香线综合精品| 久久精品国产免费看久久精品| 欧美一区二区三区免费在线看| 午夜免费日韩视频|