"/>

国产精品99一区二区三_免费中文日韩_国产在线精品一区二区_日本成人手机在线

S. Korea regrets failed journalists' visit to cover DPRK's nuke test site dismantling
Source: Xinhua   2018-05-22 15:16:59

SEOUL, May 22 (Xinhua) -- South Korea on Tuesday expressed regrets over the failed visit by its journalists to cover the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK)'s planned dismantlement of its nuclear test site ahead of the summit between Pyongyang and Washington.

Unification Minister Cho Myoung-gyon expressed regrets in a statement.

Pyongyang had invited journalists from China, Russia, the United States, Britain and South Korea earlier this month to witness the dismantlement of the Punggye-ri nuclear test site, where all of its six nuclear tests were conducted, scheduled between May 23 and May 25.

The DPRK has refused to receive the list of South Korean journalists supposed to participate in the coverage, citing the ongoing South Korea-U.S. air combat exercises codenamed Max Thunder.

The annual air drills, which South Korea claimed to be defensive in nature, mobilized about 100 aircraft this year, which included eight F-22 Raptor stealth fighter jets of the U.S. Air Force. The radar-evading combat plane is used to secretly attack an enemy target.

Citing the air drills, Pyongyang cancelled the agreed-upon inter-Korean talks between high-level officials last week.

The South Korean unification minister said the purpose of the Panmunjom Declaration is to end confrontations and hostilities of the past, while moving toward a new era of reconciliation, peace and prosperity by fulfilling all of inter-Korean agreements.

The Panmunjom Declaration was signed and announced after the summit between South Korean President Moon Jae-in and top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un, the third-ever inter-Korean summit held on April 27 in the border village of Panmunjom.

Moon and Kim agreed to complete denuclearization and the turn of the current armistice agreement into a peace treaty by the end of this year. The Korean Peninsula remains technically at war as the 1950-1953 Korean War ended with armistice.

Despite the media coverage failure, Cho said, the South Korean government paid due attention to the fact that the DPRK's pledge to dismantle the Punggye-ri nuclear test site, an initial measure for denuclearization, is proceeding as planned.

Except for South Korean journalists, other press corps were allowed to fly from Beijing to Wonsan, an east coastal city of the DPRK near the Punggye-ri nuclear test site, as scheduled.

Cho expected that such action would lead to the successful hosting of the DPRK-U.S. summit, scheduled for June 12 in Singapore, anticipating the DPRK to take practical measures to achieve complete denuclearization and settle permanent peace on the peninsula.

Moon arrived in Washington Monday night (Washington time) to hold a summit meeting with U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday, according to the presidential Blue House of South Korea.

Chung Eui-yong, top security advisor for Moon, told reporters on a flight to Washington that South Korea currently had 99.9 percent of expectations for the DPRK-U.S. summit to be held as agreed upon though Seoul was preparing for several possibilities. Chung is accompanying Moon to Washington.

Chung said the South Korea-U.S. summit was aimed at frankly exchanging opinions between leaders of the two countries about how to manage situations, saying the summit would be focused on talks between Moon and Trump.

Though the luncheon meeting was scheduled with secretaries of the two leaders in attendance, Moon and Trump will focus mainly on their one-on-one meeting, which is the strongest point of this summit, Chang noted.

He said Moon and Trump will frankly talk about ways to make the summit successful, to reach a significant agreement at the summit and to implement the agreement.

Editor: Li Xia
Related News
Xinhuanet

S. Korea regrets failed journalists' visit to cover DPRK's nuke test site dismantling

Source: Xinhua 2018-05-22 15:16:59
[Editor: huaxia]

SEOUL, May 22 (Xinhua) -- South Korea on Tuesday expressed regrets over the failed visit by its journalists to cover the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK)'s planned dismantlement of its nuclear test site ahead of the summit between Pyongyang and Washington.

Unification Minister Cho Myoung-gyon expressed regrets in a statement.

Pyongyang had invited journalists from China, Russia, the United States, Britain and South Korea earlier this month to witness the dismantlement of the Punggye-ri nuclear test site, where all of its six nuclear tests were conducted, scheduled between May 23 and May 25.

The DPRK has refused to receive the list of South Korean journalists supposed to participate in the coverage, citing the ongoing South Korea-U.S. air combat exercises codenamed Max Thunder.

The annual air drills, which South Korea claimed to be defensive in nature, mobilized about 100 aircraft this year, which included eight F-22 Raptor stealth fighter jets of the U.S. Air Force. The radar-evading combat plane is used to secretly attack an enemy target.

Citing the air drills, Pyongyang cancelled the agreed-upon inter-Korean talks between high-level officials last week.

The South Korean unification minister said the purpose of the Panmunjom Declaration is to end confrontations and hostilities of the past, while moving toward a new era of reconciliation, peace and prosperity by fulfilling all of inter-Korean agreements.

The Panmunjom Declaration was signed and announced after the summit between South Korean President Moon Jae-in and top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un, the third-ever inter-Korean summit held on April 27 in the border village of Panmunjom.

Moon and Kim agreed to complete denuclearization and the turn of the current armistice agreement into a peace treaty by the end of this year. The Korean Peninsula remains technically at war as the 1950-1953 Korean War ended with armistice.

Despite the media coverage failure, Cho said, the South Korean government paid due attention to the fact that the DPRK's pledge to dismantle the Punggye-ri nuclear test site, an initial measure for denuclearization, is proceeding as planned.

Except for South Korean journalists, other press corps were allowed to fly from Beijing to Wonsan, an east coastal city of the DPRK near the Punggye-ri nuclear test site, as scheduled.

Cho expected that such action would lead to the successful hosting of the DPRK-U.S. summit, scheduled for June 12 in Singapore, anticipating the DPRK to take practical measures to achieve complete denuclearization and settle permanent peace on the peninsula.

Moon arrived in Washington Monday night (Washington time) to hold a summit meeting with U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday, according to the presidential Blue House of South Korea.

Chung Eui-yong, top security advisor for Moon, told reporters on a flight to Washington that South Korea currently had 99.9 percent of expectations for the DPRK-U.S. summit to be held as agreed upon though Seoul was preparing for several possibilities. Chung is accompanying Moon to Washington.

Chung said the South Korea-U.S. summit was aimed at frankly exchanging opinions between leaders of the two countries about how to manage situations, saying the summit would be focused on talks between Moon and Trump.

Though the luncheon meeting was scheduled with secretaries of the two leaders in attendance, Moon and Trump will focus mainly on their one-on-one meeting, which is the strongest point of this summit, Chang noted.

He said Moon and Trump will frankly talk about ways to make the summit successful, to reach a significant agreement at the summit and to implement the agreement.

[Editor: huaxia]
010020070750000000000000011100001371977051
国产精品99一区二区三_免费中文日韩_国产在线精品一区二区_日本成人手机在线
国产精品视频区| 亚洲一区精彩视频| 国产亚洲成av人在线观看导航 | 国内成人在线| 狠狠色狠狠色综合系列| 亚洲激情一区二区三区| 亚洲美女福利视频网站| 亚洲私拍自拍| 久久精品国产亚洲精品| 欧美激情免费在线| 国产精品久久久久久久久久ktv| 国产亚洲亚洲| 亚洲久久一区| 亚洲一区免费观看| 久久琪琪电影院| 欧美日韩视频第一区| 国产美女一区| 91久久夜色精品国产网站| 亚洲免费影院| 久久综合网络一区二区| 欧美丝袜一区二区三区| 好吊妞**欧美| 在线视频免费在线观看一区二区| 久久国产精品亚洲77777| 欧美精品一区二区三区一线天视频 | 亚洲一级二级| 久久免费99精品久久久久久| 欧美日韩在线精品| 极品少妇一区二区三区| 一区二区三区欧美在线观看| 久久精品在线播放| 欧美午夜久久久| 在线观看视频亚洲| 亚洲欧美一区二区在线观看| 欧美激情精品久久久| 国产麻豆精品在线观看| 亚洲免费av片| 老巨人导航500精品| 国产精品乱人伦一区二区| 亚洲人成小说网站色在线| 久久国产精品99精品国产| 午夜精品一区二区三区在线视| 国产日韩一区| 国自产拍偷拍福利精品免费一| 亚洲国产精品福利| 亚洲在线网站| 欧美国产免费| 国产亚洲综合精品| 在线综合视频| 男女av一区三区二区色多| 国产精品视频久久| 亚洲剧情一区二区| 久久躁狠狠躁夜夜爽| 国产欧美一区二区三区国产幕精品 | 午夜亚洲伦理| 欧美精品在线视频观看| 一区福利视频| 久久激情一区| 国产精品视频男人的天堂| 亚洲最快最全在线视频| 欧美高清视频免费观看| 精品1区2区3区4区| 欧美综合二区| 国产视频观看一区| 亚洲欧美偷拍卡通变态| 国产精品久久久久aaaa| 99视频在线观看一区三区| 在线观看成人一级片| 国产精品系列在线播放| 亚洲电影免费观看高清| 欧美亚洲综合网| 欧美亚男人的天堂| 亚洲精品一区二区在线观看| 久久一区精品| 黄网站免费久久| 久久国产欧美日韩精品| 国产欧美日韩三区| 亚洲欧美国内爽妇网| 国产精品va在线| 在线亚洲电影| 欧美三级网页| 国产精品99久久久久久久vr | 欧美日韩国产一区二区三区| 亚洲六月丁香色婷婷综合久久| 免费观看久久久4p| 亚洲电影在线看| 裸体歌舞表演一区二区| 欧美一二三视频| 国产麻豆精品视频| 欧美一区二区三区精品 | 狠狠色狠狠色综合日日五| 久久精品亚洲一区二区三区浴池| 欧美性片在线观看| 一本色道久久88综合亚洲精品ⅰ| 欧美伦理在线观看| 日韩网站免费观看| 欧美日韩亚洲视频| 国产精品99久久99久久久二8 | 午夜精品成人在线视频| 国产美女诱惑一区二区| 久久精品国产免费看久久精品| 国内精品久久久久国产盗摄免费观看完整版| 欧美一区二区在线免费播放| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合影院| 美日韩精品视频| 99日韩精品| 国产精品自拍在线| 久久全球大尺度高清视频| 最新成人在线| 欧美视频不卡| 欧美中文字幕| 亚洲黄色在线| 欧美午夜一区二区三区免费大片| 亚洲欧美一区在线| 精品动漫3d一区二区三区免费 | 性欧美大战久久久久久久久| 国产亚洲精品福利| 美国三级日本三级久久99| 99这里有精品| 国产婷婷色一区二区三区| 免费观看一级特黄欧美大片| 一本大道av伊人久久综合| 国产欧美日韩91| 嫩草成人www欧美| 99国产成+人+综合+亚洲欧美| 国产乱码精品一区二区三区五月婷| 久久人体大胆视频| 一区二区三区|亚洲午夜| 国产在线乱码一区二区三区| 欧美精品一区二| 午夜免费在线观看精品视频| 亚洲国产经典视频| 国产精品青草久久| 欧美a级在线| 亚洲欧美日韩精品在线| 亚洲国产精品成人一区二区| 国产精品久久一级| 欧美mv日韩mv国产网站app| 亚洲手机在线| 在线欧美日韩精品| 国产精品久久久久免费a∨| 久久字幕精品一区| 亚洲免费视频一区二区| 亚洲国产精品99久久久久久久久| 国产精品女主播一区二区三区| 美女精品在线观看| 亚洲欧美欧美一区二区三区| 亚洲精品1区2区| 国产一区二区三区四区hd| 欧美色一级片| 欧美成人日韩| 亚洲国产小视频在线观看| 欧美色网在线| 久久久亚洲国产天美传媒修理工 | 欧美在线观看一二区| 亚洲人成啪啪网站| 国产一级揄自揄精品视频| 欧美日韩四区| 欧美成人国产| 久久精品国产久精国产一老狼| 一本综合精品| 久久久久久久综合色一本| 一区二区三区日韩| 亚洲国产激情| 国内精品久久久久久| 国产精品一区二区三区四区五区| 欧美久久久久免费| 老司机午夜精品视频| 欧美资源在线| 性欧美1819性猛交| 亚洲天堂av综合网| 日韩视频第一页| 一区视频在线| 国内成人在线| 国产一区二区成人久久免费影院| 国产精品女主播一区二区三区| 欧美黄色免费| 噜噜噜在线观看免费视频日韩| 久久成人在线| 亚洲欧美文学| 国产欧美一区二区精品性色| 国内精品久久久久影院薰衣草 | 欧美一区视频在线| 亚洲精选在线| 亚洲欧洲在线免费| 在线看欧美日韩| 狠狠狠色丁香婷婷综合激情| 国产精品国产馆在线真实露脸| 欧美片在线播放| 欧美成年人网| 美女视频网站黄色亚洲| 久久躁日日躁aaaaxxxx| 久久人人97超碰精品888| 久久aⅴ国产紧身牛仔裤| 欧美一级理论性理论a| 亚洲欧美日韩国产一区| 亚洲素人一区二区| 日韩一级在线观看| 亚洲经典在线| 亚洲欧洲在线播放| 亚洲国产一区二区a毛片| 亚洲国产欧美日韩另类综合| 亚洲电影专区| 亚洲区国产区|