国产精品99一区二区三_免费中文日韩_国产在线精品一区二区_日本成人手机在线

 
Experts say Khartoum peace deal offers new impetus to end South Sudan conflict
                 Source: Xinhua | 2018-07-04 21:31:37 | Editor: huaxia

Photo taken on June 27, 2018 shows the signing ceremony of South Sudan conflicting parties in Khartoum, South Sudan, June 27, 2018. (Xinhua/ Mohamed Khidir)

JUBA, July 4 (Xinhua) -- A permanent peace deal reached in Sudan last week between South Sudan warring parties under the mediation of President Omar al-Bashir shows that Khartoum has more leverage over Juba rival leaders, experts said on Wednesday.

James Okuk, professor of political science at University of Juba, told Xinhua on Tuesday that President Salva Kiir and rebel leader Riek Machar and the members of the South Sudan Opposition Alliance (SSOA) see the Sudan mediation positively because of the historical connection and interests of the two countries.

"The warring parties are happy with the mediation in Khartoum than the one in Addis Ababa. The other positive thing they think that Khartoum has leverage over South Sudan. Once Khartoum is involved they think that no one will spoil the (Khartoum) deal," Okuk told Xinhua in Juba.

He disclosed that both countries stand to benefit after having agreed to rehabilitate the damaged oil fields in a bid to resume oil production to levels prior to outbreak of the December 2013 conflict.

However, Okuk said that both countries are experiencing economic hardship due to low oil production and any deal that helps resuscitate production unites both political elites to unconditionally accept to end the conflict.

South Sudan won independence from Sudan in 2011 and went with 75 percent of oil resource leaving Khartoum to earn revenue on oil pipeline and transportation fees to Port Sudan.

Okuk added that the involvement of both President Yoweri Museveni and Bashir further vindicates the influence and importance Kampala and Khartoum respectively have over the warring leaders in South Sudan which provides hope of ending the conflict.

Juba-based political analyst Jacob Chol told Xinhua that the Khartoum declaration could help speed up peace negotiations compared to the usually slow paced negotiations in Addis Ababa.

He, however, disclosed that power sharing and security arrangement will remain stumbling blocks among the warring parties as they have failed to agree on period for formation of one national army and how they manage the transition period that expires in August according to the 2015 peace agreement.

"I think their failure will come from security, they have failed to agree on how their militaries can come together, how many soldiers to integrate. The second issue will be on how to manage the transitional period and power sharing," Chol said.

He also said the fresh violation of the "permanent" ceasefire within less than the agreed 72 hours on June 30 which left 16 people killed and 22 people wounded in the northern Upper Nile region shows cracks, sign of dissatisfaction or lack of consensus among the signatories to the Khartoum peace deal.

South Sudan Opposition Alliance (SSOA) in a statement castigated the Khartoum peace deal as narrowing the South Sudan problems to Salva Kiir-Riek Machar affair while excluding other opposition groups.

They later on signed the peace deal but first thought assurances from President Al-Bashir on the issue of inclusivity of other opposition groups.

The warring parties are supposed to conclude discussions on June 10 in Khartoum and then will head further to Nairobi for further talks at some undisclosed date under President Uhuru Kenyatta's mediation.

Remember Miamingi, a member of the South Sudan human rights observatory, welcomed the permanent ceasefire but expressed fears that this too will break down like both the 2015 permanent ceasefire and the 2017 Cessation of Hostilities Agreement (COHA) on December 21.

"A ceasefire monitored through bilateral arrangements and by countries who are either proxies to the conflict or parties to the conflict has an in build propensity to fail," he said.

Miamingi said the parties should not neglect discussion on federalism or decentralization of powers which are the real issues that led to the failure of the High Level Revitalization Forum (HLRF) in Addis Ababa.

"A failure to reach an agreement on sustainable peace, on an acceptable system of governance that devolves power to the people and on reconstruction of the security sector, will not only undo gains on permanent ceasefire but will not attract international funding to reboot the economy and pay," he added.

Back to Top Close
Xinhuanet

Experts say Khartoum peace deal offers new impetus to end South Sudan conflict

Source: Xinhua 2018-07-04 21:31:37

Photo taken on June 27, 2018 shows the signing ceremony of South Sudan conflicting parties in Khartoum, South Sudan, June 27, 2018. (Xinhua/ Mohamed Khidir)

JUBA, July 4 (Xinhua) -- A permanent peace deal reached in Sudan last week between South Sudan warring parties under the mediation of President Omar al-Bashir shows that Khartoum has more leverage over Juba rival leaders, experts said on Wednesday.

James Okuk, professor of political science at University of Juba, told Xinhua on Tuesday that President Salva Kiir and rebel leader Riek Machar and the members of the South Sudan Opposition Alliance (SSOA) see the Sudan mediation positively because of the historical connection and interests of the two countries.

"The warring parties are happy with the mediation in Khartoum than the one in Addis Ababa. The other positive thing they think that Khartoum has leverage over South Sudan. Once Khartoum is involved they think that no one will spoil the (Khartoum) deal," Okuk told Xinhua in Juba.

He disclosed that both countries stand to benefit after having agreed to rehabilitate the damaged oil fields in a bid to resume oil production to levels prior to outbreak of the December 2013 conflict.

However, Okuk said that both countries are experiencing economic hardship due to low oil production and any deal that helps resuscitate production unites both political elites to unconditionally accept to end the conflict.

South Sudan won independence from Sudan in 2011 and went with 75 percent of oil resource leaving Khartoum to earn revenue on oil pipeline and transportation fees to Port Sudan.

Okuk added that the involvement of both President Yoweri Museveni and Bashir further vindicates the influence and importance Kampala and Khartoum respectively have over the warring leaders in South Sudan which provides hope of ending the conflict.

Juba-based political analyst Jacob Chol told Xinhua that the Khartoum declaration could help speed up peace negotiations compared to the usually slow paced negotiations in Addis Ababa.

He, however, disclosed that power sharing and security arrangement will remain stumbling blocks among the warring parties as they have failed to agree on period for formation of one national army and how they manage the transition period that expires in August according to the 2015 peace agreement.

"I think their failure will come from security, they have failed to agree on how their militaries can come together, how many soldiers to integrate. The second issue will be on how to manage the transitional period and power sharing," Chol said.

He also said the fresh violation of the "permanent" ceasefire within less than the agreed 72 hours on June 30 which left 16 people killed and 22 people wounded in the northern Upper Nile region shows cracks, sign of dissatisfaction or lack of consensus among the signatories to the Khartoum peace deal.

South Sudan Opposition Alliance (SSOA) in a statement castigated the Khartoum peace deal as narrowing the South Sudan problems to Salva Kiir-Riek Machar affair while excluding other opposition groups.

They later on signed the peace deal but first thought assurances from President Al-Bashir on the issue of inclusivity of other opposition groups.

The warring parties are supposed to conclude discussions on June 10 in Khartoum and then will head further to Nairobi for further talks at some undisclosed date under President Uhuru Kenyatta's mediation.

Remember Miamingi, a member of the South Sudan human rights observatory, welcomed the permanent ceasefire but expressed fears that this too will break down like both the 2015 permanent ceasefire and the 2017 Cessation of Hostilities Agreement (COHA) on December 21.

"A ceasefire monitored through bilateral arrangements and by countries who are either proxies to the conflict or parties to the conflict has an in build propensity to fail," he said.

Miamingi said the parties should not neglect discussion on federalism or decentralization of powers which are the real issues that led to the failure of the High Level Revitalization Forum (HLRF) in Addis Ababa.

"A failure to reach an agreement on sustainable peace, on an acceptable system of governance that devolves power to the people and on reconstruction of the security sector, will not only undo gains on permanent ceasefire but will not attract international funding to reboot the economy and pay," he added.

010020070750000000000000011100001373016051
国产精品99一区二区三_免费中文日韩_国产在线精品一区二区_日本成人手机在线
欧美日韩免费高清| 亚洲一区二区三区午夜| 国产精品日韩精品| 国产精品你懂的在线| 国内精品久久久久久久果冻传媒 | 久久国产精品高清| 久久久久国产精品www| 欧美电影免费观看大全| 欧美午夜免费影院| 韩国女主播一区二区三区| 亚洲精品视频免费观看| 亚洲欧美日产图| 嫩模写真一区二区三区三州| 欧美日韩一区精品| 国内精品久久久久影院薰衣草| 亚洲国产天堂网精品网站| 亚洲午夜久久久| 久久色中文字幕| 欧美日韩综合在线免费观看| 欧美极品一区| 久久久久久一区二区三区| 欧美高清成人| 国产免费一区二区三区香蕉精| 亚洲高清不卡| 亚洲欧美一区二区三区久久| 久久全国免费视频| 欧美午夜在线| 亚洲高清资源| 亚洲欧美日韩一区| 欧美高清视频免费观看| 国产乱码精品一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲青色在线| 久久高清福利视频| 欧美日韩精品是欧美日韩精品| 国产一区二区成人| 亚洲特色特黄| 欧美韩国一区| 国语自产精品视频在线看| 一区二区三区久久久| 久久女同精品一区二区| 国产精品色婷婷| 日韩亚洲精品视频| 久热爱精品视频线路一| 国产精品久久久久久久久免费| 亚洲国产高清在线| 久久本道综合色狠狠五月| 欧美日韩国产欧美日美国产精品| 国产视频精品网| 亚洲午夜精品国产| 欧美久久久久久久久| 精品成人乱色一区二区| 亚洲欧美日韩国产精品| 欧美日韩精品综合| 亚洲区一区二| 久久中文字幕导航| 国产欧美日韩免费| 日韩午夜高潮| 欧美高清自拍一区| 一区在线观看视频| 欧美一站二站| 国产精品专区h在线观看| 在线一区欧美| 欧美激情中文不卡| 91久久国产综合久久蜜月精品| 久久激情婷婷| 国产日韩在线一区| 亚洲欧美日韩成人| 国产精品久久久久久影院8一贰佰| 亚洲欧洲三级| 免费看成人av| 1000部精品久久久久久久久| 久久三级福利| 精品99一区二区三区| 欧美一级艳片视频免费观看| 国产精品v片在线观看不卡| 夜夜嗨网站十八久久| 欧美激情一区在线观看| 亚洲人成免费| 欧美精品一区在线观看| 亚洲精品美女在线观看| 欧美成人免费网站| 亚洲日韩欧美一区二区在线| 农村妇女精品| 最新亚洲激情| 欧美日韩国产成人在线| 日韩一级精品| 欧美午夜www高清视频| 亚洲小说区图片区| 国产精品久久久久99| 亚洲影视在线| 国产精品美女久久久| 亚洲欧美在线视频观看| 国产精品自在线| 欧美影院成人| 一区二区三区在线视频观看| 久久中文在线| 91久久久久久国产精品| 欧美精品九九99久久| 日韩亚洲欧美一区| 欧美日韩美女在线| 亚洲午夜精品一区二区| 国产精品青草久久| 欧美一区二区在线看| 精品成人在线观看| 欧美成人一区二区三区片免费| 亚洲欧洲日产国产综合网| 欧美精品国产一区| 亚洲欧洲精品成人久久奇米网| 午夜在线精品| 韩国一区二区三区美女美女秀| 久久婷婷人人澡人人喊人人爽| 亚洲福利视频免费观看| 欧美成人午夜激情视频| 99re6热只有精品免费观看| 欧美三级视频在线| 欧美亚洲视频| 在线成人h网| 欧美片在线观看| 亚洲在线观看免费| 欧美肥婆bbw| 中文精品视频| 国产乱码精品一区二区三| 久久久国产视频91| 亚洲毛片在线看| 国产美女精品视频免费观看| 久久久欧美一区二区| 亚洲精品免费在线| 国产乱码精品一区二区三| 久久影院午夜片一区| 一区二区高清在线观看| 国产午夜精品视频免费不卡69堂| 免费日韩视频| 亚洲婷婷综合色高清在线 | 国产精品欧美风情| 久久免费视频网| 99国产精品久久久久久久久久| 国产女主播在线一区二区| 久久午夜电影| 在线视频欧美精品| 久久国产日韩| 欧美二区在线观看| 日韩午夜在线电影| 国产精品美女久久| 久久尤物电影视频在线观看| 亚洲日本理论电影| 国产精品视频免费观看| 久久综合色综合88| 亚洲性图久久| 在线欧美亚洲| 欧美午夜精品久久久久久孕妇| 久久爱另类一区二区小说| 99这里只有久久精品视频| 国内精品久久久久久久影视蜜臀| 欧美激情偷拍| 久久久久久久精| 亚洲一卡二卡三卡四卡五卡| 在线观看欧美日韩国产| 国产精品毛片a∨一区二区三区| 另类av导航| 午夜亚洲性色视频| 日韩网站在线| 在线观看国产欧美| 国产免费成人| 欧美三级电影网| 欧美激情在线有限公司| 久久精品国产一区二区三区| 中文日韩在线视频| 最近中文字幕日韩精品 | 国产精品久久久久免费a∨| 欧美wwwwww| 久久久精品日韩欧美| 亚洲性线免费观看视频成熟| 亚洲国产视频一区二区| 韩曰欧美视频免费观看| 国产精品一区一区| 欧美亚一区二区| 欧美精品日韩一区| 免费成人性网站| 久久久久久电影| 欧美在线亚洲综合一区| 亚洲影视中文字幕| 一区二区高清在线观看| 亚洲精品一区二区三区婷婷月| 在线日韩电影| 伊人精品在线| 亚洲精品在线看| 久久精品女人天堂| 欧美一区二区高清在线观看| 在线中文字幕一区| 亚洲免费观看高清完整版在线观看熊 | 黄色日韩网站| 国产精品扒开腿做爽爽爽软件| 午夜精品美女久久久久av福利| 一区二区欧美精品| 野花国产精品入口| 夜夜嗨av一区二区三区四区 | 国产亚洲福利一区| 国产日韩欧美高清| 国产乱码精品一区二区三区不卡| 国产精品免费在线 | 亚洲精品久久久久| 亚洲人成网站999久久久综合| 亚洲国产精品久久久久久女王| 亚洲国产精品一区在线观看不卡 |