国产精品99一区二区三_免费中文日韩_国产在线精品一区二区_日本成人手机在线

 
U.S. Senate supports ending assistance to Saudi-led Yemen operation, accuses Saudi crown prince
                 Source: Xinhua | 2018-12-14 22:20:48 | Editor: huaxia

File Photo: Yemeni protesters take part in an anti-U.S. protest in Sanaa, Yemen, on May 20, 2017. U.S. President Donald Trump began an official visit to Saudi Arabia. (Xinhua/Mohammed Mohammed)

WASHINGTON, Dec. 13 (Xinhua) -- In unusual pushbacks against the Trump administration, the GOP-controlled U.S. Senate on Thursday voted to recommend ending U.S. military assistance to the Saudi-led operation in Yemen, and accused Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of involvement in the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Immediately after the 56-41 vote on a resolution concerning the Yemen conflict, the Senate unanimously passed a separate one that blames the Saudi crown prince for Khashoggi's murder and urges Saudi Arabia to hold accountable anyone responsible for his death.

In the first resolution, lawmakers recommended that the U.S. government should stop its backing of the Saudi-led operation in Yemen, despite the briefings of senior officials like Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Secretary of Defense James Mattis last month.

In the second resolution, the Senate believed that the Saudi crown prince is "responsible for the murder" of Khashoggi, and urging the Saudi Arabian government to "ensure appropriate accountability."

The bipartisan votes came amid the Capitol Hill's growing outrage over high civilian casualties in Yemen, plus U.S. intelligence officials' reported conclusion that the Saudi leader must have at least known the murder of Khashoggi.

Independent Senator Bernie Sanders, who co-sponsored the Yemen resolution with Republican Senator Mike Lee, said the vote has shown the Senate's view "that the constitutional responsibility for making war rests with the United States Congress."

"Today we tell the despotic government of Saudi Arabia that we will not be part of their military adventures," he said. "So let us go forward today ... and tell the world that the United States of America will not continue to be part of the worst humanitarian disaster on the face of the earth."

The resolution condemning Saudi Arabia's role in Khashoggi's death was introduced by senators like Foreign Relations Chairman Bob Corker and majority leader Mitch McConnell, both of whom are Republicans.

The two resolutions, unlikely to either get passed by the House or approved by U.S. President Donald Trump, were seen as largely symbolic, U.S. media reported.

Pompeo and Mattis had briefed the full House on the U.S.-Saudi relations, especially the Yemen conflict and the case of Khashoggi in a classified condition.

Khashoggi has been missing since he entered the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2. The Saudi authorities said he died in a "brawl" in the consulate, and denied that the Saudi crown prince had ordered the killing.

After releasing the results of its initial investigation, the Saudi Public Prosecution announced that 18 Saudis were arrested for their alleged connections with the killing.

The U.S. Congress has urged a thorough investigation into his death, and threatened to take more actions against Saudi Arabia, such as sanctions and suspension of military support for the Saudi-led attack in Yemen, if those responsible were not held accountable.

However, the Trump administration has been reluctant to further punish the Saudi government. Pompeo said in a recent article that the death of Khashoggi has "heightened the Capitol Hill caterwauling and media pile-on."

Back to Top Close
Xinhuanet

U.S. Senate supports ending assistance to Saudi-led Yemen operation, accuses Saudi crown prince

Source: Xinhua 2018-12-14 22:20:48

File Photo: Yemeni protesters take part in an anti-U.S. protest in Sanaa, Yemen, on May 20, 2017. U.S. President Donald Trump began an official visit to Saudi Arabia. (Xinhua/Mohammed Mohammed)

WASHINGTON, Dec. 13 (Xinhua) -- In unusual pushbacks against the Trump administration, the GOP-controlled U.S. Senate on Thursday voted to recommend ending U.S. military assistance to the Saudi-led operation in Yemen, and accused Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of involvement in the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Immediately after the 56-41 vote on a resolution concerning the Yemen conflict, the Senate unanimously passed a separate one that blames the Saudi crown prince for Khashoggi's murder and urges Saudi Arabia to hold accountable anyone responsible for his death.

In the first resolution, lawmakers recommended that the U.S. government should stop its backing of the Saudi-led operation in Yemen, despite the briefings of senior officials like Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Secretary of Defense James Mattis last month.

In the second resolution, the Senate believed that the Saudi crown prince is "responsible for the murder" of Khashoggi, and urging the Saudi Arabian government to "ensure appropriate accountability."

The bipartisan votes came amid the Capitol Hill's growing outrage over high civilian casualties in Yemen, plus U.S. intelligence officials' reported conclusion that the Saudi leader must have at least known the murder of Khashoggi.

Independent Senator Bernie Sanders, who co-sponsored the Yemen resolution with Republican Senator Mike Lee, said the vote has shown the Senate's view "that the constitutional responsibility for making war rests with the United States Congress."

"Today we tell the despotic government of Saudi Arabia that we will not be part of their military adventures," he said. "So let us go forward today ... and tell the world that the United States of America will not continue to be part of the worst humanitarian disaster on the face of the earth."

The resolution condemning Saudi Arabia's role in Khashoggi's death was introduced by senators like Foreign Relations Chairman Bob Corker and majority leader Mitch McConnell, both of whom are Republicans.

The two resolutions, unlikely to either get passed by the House or approved by U.S. President Donald Trump, were seen as largely symbolic, U.S. media reported.

Pompeo and Mattis had briefed the full House on the U.S.-Saudi relations, especially the Yemen conflict and the case of Khashoggi in a classified condition.

Khashoggi has been missing since he entered the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2. The Saudi authorities said he died in a "brawl" in the consulate, and denied that the Saudi crown prince had ordered the killing.

After releasing the results of its initial investigation, the Saudi Public Prosecution announced that 18 Saudis were arrested for their alleged connections with the killing.

The U.S. Congress has urged a thorough investigation into his death, and threatened to take more actions against Saudi Arabia, such as sanctions and suspension of military support for the Saudi-led attack in Yemen, if those responsible were not held accountable.

However, the Trump administration has been reluctant to further punish the Saudi government. Pompeo said in a recent article that the death of Khashoggi has "heightened the Capitol Hill caterwauling and media pile-on."

010020070750000000000000011100001376750561
国产精品99一区二区三_免费中文日韩_国产在线精品一区二区_日本成人手机在线
久久久久成人网| 这里只有精品丝袜| 国产日韩欧美精品一区| 国内久久婷婷综合| 亚洲国产日韩精品| 99国产精品久久久久久久久久| 亚洲少妇中出一区| 欧美在线你懂的| 欧美jizzhd精品欧美巨大免费| 欧美日韩日本网| 国产亚洲激情在线| 亚洲人永久免费| 亚洲一区二区影院| 玖玖国产精品视频| 欧美午夜精品理论片a级按摩| 国产视频在线一区二区| 亚洲欧洲在线视频| 亚洲欧美日韩久久精品| 免费不卡亚洲欧美| 国产精品久久久久天堂| 亚洲电影免费观看高清完整版| 正在播放欧美视频| 美女图片一区二区| 国产精品日韩电影| 亚洲欧洲在线一区| 久久国产福利| 欧美日韩一本到| 一色屋精品视频在线观看网站| 亚洲精品欧美精品| 久久久99久久精品女同性| 欧美日韩色一区| 一区二区三区在线观看国产| 一区二区三区欧美视频| 久久久噜噜噜久久| 国产精品普通话对白| 久久噜噜噜精品国产亚洲综合| 欧美日韩高清不卡| 精久久久久久| 亚洲欧美中文日韩v在线观看| 欧美顶级大胆免费视频| 国产午夜精品久久久| 日韩一级在线| 米奇777超碰欧美日韩亚洲| 国产精品高潮视频| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久| 久久精品国产一区二区三| 欧美日韩在线播放一区二区| 亚洲国产精品久久91精品| 欧美亚洲在线| 国产精品久久久久久久久久久久久久 | 欧美中文字幕在线视频| 欧美日韩在线直播| 亚洲精品韩国| 老色鬼精品视频在线观看播放| 国产精品女人毛片| 亚洲色无码播放| 欧美精品在线视频| 亚洲黄色高清| 另类天堂视频在线观看| 国产亚洲精品久久久| 亚洲影院免费观看| 欧美日韩国产精品自在自线| 91久久精品视频| 免费成人激情视频| 在线国产日韩| 久久久人人人| 国产有码一区二区| 欧美在线亚洲一区| 国产日韩欧美精品综合| 亚洲一级高清| 国产精品久久久久久久久久妞妞 | 欧美日韩精品二区第二页| 亚洲激情在线播放| 欧美大片免费久久精品三p| 在线成人小视频| 久久综合久久美利坚合众国| 国际精品欧美精品| 久久国产加勒比精品无码| 国产日韩欧美三级| 久久疯狂做爰流白浆xx| 韩国一区二区三区在线观看| 久久精品国产第一区二区三区| 国产一区二区欧美日韩| 久久国产主播| 激情欧美丁香| 美女尤物久久精品| 亚洲欧洲一二三| 欧美另类人妖| 一个色综合导航| 国产精品福利av| 午夜久久久久久| 国产中文一区二区三区| 久久久久久久久伊人| 亚洲第一色在线| 欧美精品 日韩| 中文高清一区| 国产欧美日韩| 久久人人精品| 亚洲精选成人| 国产精品久久久久aaaa九色| 午夜精品久久久| 国产有码在线一区二区视频| 久久在线视频| 99在线热播精品免费99热| 国产精品户外野外| 欧美一区二区三区免费视频| 激情成人在线视频| 欧美福利视频网站| 亚洲午夜在线观看视频在线| 国产嫩草一区二区三区在线观看 | 日韩亚洲欧美高清| 国产精品日本欧美一区二区三区| 午夜国产精品视频免费体验区| 国产亚洲成精品久久| 久久精品女人的天堂av| 亚洲高清三级视频| 欧美日韩精品不卡| 午夜久久久久久| 在线电影国产精品| 欧美日韩和欧美的一区二区| 午夜亚洲福利| 黄色成人小视频| 欧美另类综合| 欧美一区二区三区在线看| 亚洲第一视频| 国产精品久久久久久久久| 久久亚洲不卡| 一区二区三区欧美| 好看不卡的中文字幕| 欧美黑人一区二区三区| 亚洲影院免费| 亚洲国产欧美一区二区三区久久| 欧美视频免费在线观看| 久久久精品动漫| 亚洲深夜福利| 亚洲二区在线视频| 国产精品久久97| 麻豆九一精品爱看视频在线观看免费| 99视频一区二区| 国内精品模特av私拍在线观看| 欧美精品久久久久久| 欧美综合国产| 99综合精品| 激情欧美一区二区| 欧美午夜精品一区二区三区| 久久视频免费观看| 亚洲直播在线一区| 亚洲精品久久在线| 狠狠色伊人亚洲综合成人| 欧美日韩综合久久| 麻豆国产va免费精品高清在线| 一区二区三区四区五区精品| 红桃视频欧美| 国产精品一区二区黑丝| 欧美精品导航| 久久人人爽国产| 香蕉久久夜色| 一区二区三区欧美激情| 亚洲第一伊人| 国内综合精品午夜久久资源| 欧美午夜久久| 欧美精品成人| 免费的成人av| 久久久www成人免费精品| 亚洲在线不卡| 99国产精品99久久久久久粉嫩| 亚洲二区精品| 国内视频精品| 国产乱子伦一区二区三区国色天香 | 香蕉亚洲视频| 亚洲天堂成人| 亚洲第一久久影院| 国产一区二区三区在线观看视频| 国产精品ⅴa在线观看h| 欧美精品在线观看一区二区| 麻豆国产精品777777在线| 久久国产精品久久w女人spa| 亚洲在线免费| 中文国产一区| 一区二区三区欧美成人| 日韩亚洲欧美中文三级| 91久久精品日日躁夜夜躁欧美| 黄色综合网站| 国产综合香蕉五月婷在线| 国产精品午夜电影| 国产精品v片在线观看不卡| 欧美精品一区二区三区高清aⅴ| 久久综合五月| 久久久欧美精品sm网站| 久久精品国产欧美激情| 欧美在线亚洲在线| 欧美一区二区日韩| 亚洲欧美电影在线观看| 一区二区三区久久网| 亚洲精选视频在线| 亚洲日韩欧美视频一区| 亚洲国产精品一区二区www| 在线精品高清中文字幕| 狠狠综合久久| 极品日韩av| 在线成人性视频| 亚洲国产成人精品久久| …久久精品99久久香蕉国产| 在线看日韩欧美|